Smell dat Blueberry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a small sample taken this week on mon., just dry enough to smoke,
This Blueberry stain is the bomb!

10_26_07 001.jpg

10_26_07 003.jpg

I just got caught up on your grow. Beautiful plants man. :eek:

Now I'm going to have to add some Blueberry to my collection. ;)

Congratulations on another fine grow.

Damn bro dont know if you should smoke that maybe you should give that to me and i will let you know if its safe to smoke lol great grow bro awesome looking nugz peace

Harvested the top of my Blueberry plant Leaving the white widow for another week of flowering.

Just jared up the blueberry and is now in the burping phase of the cure.

Think I will harvest the rest of the WW today probably.
The WW produced much thicker bigger cola's compared to the BB.

Here are some pics of BB drying and what is left on my blueberry plant and the WW's.
Havent weighed the BB yet but plan to weigh everything once its all cureing.

11_04_07 002.jpg

11_04_07 003.jpg

11_04_07 008.jpg

11_04_07 009.jpg

11_04_07 010.jpg

11_04_07 011.jpg

congrats on another great harvest GD:aok:, do you continue flowering the rest of BB?

jash said:
congrats on another great harvest GD:aok:, do you continue flowering the rest of BB?

Thanks alot.

The rest of the BB I am letting go a little longer because deep inside these plants are very light starved because they are so thick, so im going to see if this will "green up" the lower small buds.

Its allready been a a week and it does seem to help but I will prob. harvest everything today.

on mine iam going to try rock buds and i'll probably get rid of the pop corn buds. hash time, god damn cant wait for my harvest :( great job hombre, keep it up.

dc

First time reading this and it is a beautiful grow. From start to finish i read every word. Thank you for shareing your wonderful ladies with us.
tcbud

Nice to see some great looking plants man. 5 weeks for me :hubba:

mind if i stop in for a bit? they look hella dank bro, fat @$$ buds boooya

edit: ok them stars arent cool lol, but thats about the only way to sum it up :D

CONGRATS on what looks to be one very fine arse harvest mang. :aok: Once the ladies dry and cure to perfection we'll be over to help smoke all that lovely bud. :p Great job mang, great job. ;)

Growdude said:
Here is the WW buds @ 9 weeks old they look plenty ripe.

YEAH YOU CAN SEE WHATS BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE AND WHAT HASNT. GREAT JOB GROWDUDE, HOPE MY BUDS LOOK HALF AS GOOD AS THEM BABIS.

GREAT JOB, & HAPPY SMOKIN 85C

DAMMMMMMMNNNNNN thoses are some nice budz ya got there. i bet it smells so nice in there

Growdude said:
Harvested the top of my Blueberry plant Leaving the white widow for another week of flowering.

Just jared up the blueberry and is now in the burping phase of the cure.

Think I will harvest the rest of the WW today probably.
The WW produced much thicker bigger cola's compared to the BB.

Here are some pics of BB drying and what is left on my blueberry plant and the WW's.
Havent weighed the BB yet but plan to weigh everything once its all cureing.

Very delicious looking harvest, fighting back the drool!

ive smoked some blueberry before, but it even smells good before you light it up.. the day i bought a eighth i put it in my inner coat pocket *near my heart* and went to the mall, .. man the entire time i was walking around the mall i could smell the blueberry pot right through my jacket, made me a little uneasy and feignin ta smoke it - i want some blueberry again! :(

Latest posts

Back