Smell & light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey Shell

Reaction score
If I had them in my basement growing and during the day I kept them in a cabnet would you still be able to smell it in the basment? (axe might help:))

Also would they be fine if they didnt get light like once or twice a week but extra light on other days to make up for it?

The smell is hard to say, it would depend on how you vent it I guess. The light cycle on the other hand will not work, it needs to be a normal cycle or else you'll wind up with a bunch of he/shes. why can't you have them on a timer or something?

and u dont want to spray any kid of chemicles in the air cause most of that stuf stay's floating in the air for a awhile and ur plant could absorb it and die i never read any thing about it but i im pretty sure its not a good idea tho

if you don't have a venting system it doesn't how much or what strain ....it will stink up your whole place

you may think....awww...it don't stink....but trust me....to an outsider coming into your home they will smell it for sure

don't you notice how different each persons home smells? this smell is too much to cover with out a carbon filter....and i agree with BUDZ....you DO NOT want to be spraying ANYTHING around those ladies ;)

Latest posts

Back