Smells like fuel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I have some Ak-47 autos blooming and they stink. Normally I love the smell of pot and I have read about strains smelling like this, but you really have to experience it. These were free seeds from MSNL. I hope that means the smoke will be good.

Yep,,diesel. Diesel is a killer strain. Normally the more it stinks the better the dank.👍

I had one that smelled like Lysol cleaner (just like it , used an actual bottle to smell compare)
Was kinda bad tasting to but man did it get us high.

Fuel from an AK47 is news to moi , but hey , I live a sheltered life and get no respect

i did have a cherry flavored pheno back in the late 90’s early 2000 that was groovy

the most exotic smell was from a strand called Fruitbowl....sweet tooth #3 x purple Maui.......smelt like fruit loops on steroids

The word is DANK!!!! And good chance it is fire.
I liked that White Fire bud you posted. I had not heard of that strain, but I would like to try it some day. This is reminding me of skunk cabbage now that you mentioned skunk.

Last edited:
@putembk any chance that is close to my friends Wizards Fire looks just like it

1613084507638.png

Not mine but I would call it Wizards Tongue

Attachments

• 1613084432169.png
    1613084432169.png
    630.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back