Smoke Break

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There comes a time when a person needs a break......I need one. It has been a pleasure being here with a great group of people. But unfortunately I am a fisherman and I need to see what is beyond the next bend in the river.
With that said I am moving on to find more inr adventures. Don't worry about me for I will never run out of something good to smoke. And if I ever happen upon one of you we will be able to burn one.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
There comes a time when a person needs a break......I need one. It has been a pleasure being here with a great group of people. But unfortunately I am a fisherman andi need to see what is beyond the next bend in theiiver.
With that said I am moving on to find her adventures. Don't worry about me for I will never run out of something good to smoke. And if I ever happen upon one of you we will be able to burn one.
Take care, pute. Your wisdom as well as your views on current events will be missed. I hope your break is enjoyable.

RosterMan

COFFEE BREAK IS OVER BACK ON YOUR HEAD
Reaction score
1665840399442.png

Thks for all you have done

Last edited:

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
There comes a time when a person needs a break......I need one. It has been a pleasure being here with a great group of people. But unfortunately I am a fisherman andi need to see what is beyond the next bend in theiiver.
With that said I am moving on to find her adventures. Don't worry about me for I will never run out of something good to smoke. And if I ever happen upon one of you we will be able to burn one.
What what…dang Pute I’ll miss the heck out of you friend. I hope the break is only temporary and you will keep in contact with a few friends so we can keep up with you (until you come back I hope). I’m sure running the show here has its ups and downs and one could desire a break. I’ll just miss you so much…🥰

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
Thanks Pute, this ones for you,

Last edited:

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn. I musta missed something. I've been trimming. Pute you better be stopping by when your not Fishing. Your place will be held.

Last edited:

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Besides you don't catch the fish Pute,,,your fishing buddy does all the catching.😁
I get it though. I'm not on here all the time because of work so I get a little break.

Latest posts