Smoke Break

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There comes a time when a person needs a break......I need one. It has been a pleasure being here with a great group of people. But unfortunately I am a fisherman and I need to see what is beyond the next bend in the river.
With that said I am moving on to find more inr adventures. Don't worry about me for I will never run out of something good to smoke. And if I ever happen upon one of you we will be able to burn one.
😞😞😞

I’ve been getting weed samples from friends who I gave clones to. They have been full of sugar leaves and stuff that should have been trimmed off by my standards anyway. I don’t trim as close and beautiful as pute but close enough for our liking. I’ve been telling them that their weed may be a bit better with those leaves trimmed off.

I’ve been getting weed samples from friends who I gave clones to. They have been full of sugar leaves and stuff that should have been trimmed off by my standards anyway. I don’t trim as close and beautiful as pute but close enough for our liking. I’ve been telling them that their weed may be a bit better with those leaves trimmed off.
I will have seven plants to trim when this second timer is up and plan on doing most of the trimming all the plants are still standing. I was paying attention to the structure of the colas on my first run and noticed that each individual bud can be tilted out without causing too much damage in order to snip off the leaf above it. I'm guessing this would also speed up drying time and make everything look much fluffier. I know it made mine look fluffier and everybody seems to love it.

There comes a time when a person needs a break......I need one. It has been a pleasure being here with a great group of people. But unfortunately I am a fisherman and I need to see what is beyond the next bend in the river.
With that said I am moving on to find more inr adventures. Don't worry about me for I will never run out of something good to smoke. And if I ever happen upon one of you we will be able to burn one.

do you recommend periodic breaks or just one long break?

Weren't you the one who said you were gonna check out and spend the summer in the Pacific NW this year....last year you dreamed about living in a boat. Mine is still available.

Weren't you the one who said you were gonna check out and spend the summer in the Pacific NW this year....last year you dreamed about living in a boat. Mine is still available.

it is a work in progress

i am smoking Goat and Monkey Mas Gas…….i think it is chem91 x Triangle kush

Latest posts

Back