smoke,but no fire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
hey pick-up a little something the other day, looked good,smelled good but the shit dont burn ,ill roll a joint, light it and the stuff does not stay lit,i mean you get high and all ,but its like work just to smoke ,,any answers or remedys would be helpfull ,,thanks ,,,p,l,r

Ditch the joint and smoke a bowl or bong. Sounds like its pretty sticky and dense. I ran into that before as well. Maybe let it dry some more. That may help too.

thanks man ,,cant do that ,,,cant smoke bowls or bongs ,15 years ago was hooked on free baseing(now called crack ) cant deal with holding that pipe to my mouth,(many flashback )my buddy says it may be due ferts,(the not burning ,i dont know so i thought i would ask the experts ,,anyway thanks ,have a smoked filled day PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

rasta said:
thanks man ,,cant do that ,,,cant smoke bowls or bongs ,15 years ago was hooked on free baseing(now called crack ) cant deal with holding that pipe to my mouth,(many flashback )my buddy says it may be due ferts,(the not burning ,i dont know so i thought i would ask the experts ,,anyway thanks ,have a smoked filled day PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI
Cut it up and leave it sit out for a few hours.

I had some of that same stuff the other day, Nice and green, lotsa red hairs, nice dense tight buds, smelled real good, but even in a bong or pipe it would go rock hard and not burn unless you kept the flame to for the entire bowl. The high was good, once you got it to burn.

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
I had some of that same stuff the other day, Nice and green, lotsa red hairs, nice dense tight buds, smelled real good, but even in a bong or pipe it would go rock hard and not burn unless you kept the flame to for the entire bowl. The high was good, once you got it to burn.
Must be going around...let it sit with the bag open overnight. Good luck :)

i found if you let your buds sit out on newspaper for a couple hours they dry up nicely.

Yea I had some herb like that a while ago, smelled and looked awsome, hella stoney too it just didnt smoke good. It was becouse it wasnt cured right. It was too moist. after taking like 5 hits of it in my pipe it started to smoke a little better. What I did was let it dry up for a few hours, then it smoked way better. What I did was the jar I keeped it in, I took of the lid. Ever so often i moves the nugs around. If you try this for a few hours it should help you out. Happy smoking!!!

Sames happened to me, but once I crumbled the rock hard but, I stuck it in a blunt and it worked. THE BLUNT NEVER FAILS!

biffboggie i believe you have it ,buddy tells me they were feed nutes in the last weeks before harvest ,witch seems to be a no no (i dont know ) ,,,,anyway tried cutting some up a letting it dry out ,,helped a little but still too much work (dont like to work )hopefully it will go fast anyway thanks for the help guys ,,,,,, p,l,r( hey gdg nice butt )

I'm sure you'll find a way to make it smoke rasta!

I have a coffee grinder that i use to cut buds only. It worked great for the stuff that didnt burn. A coffee grinder (electric) works great for chopping herb plus after youve cut up a few nugs you can brush out the trichomes that have stuck in the lid, press them and you've got some great hash.

if you kopp some killer stuff and its a little wet it will almost burn in a dlunt, i prefer the green leaf dutches myself

Latest posts

Back