Smokey's 1st Ever Outdoor Grow... Might Need Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokey265

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am doing my first grow... I did try once before and got them about 3 weeks into veg but got very paranoid. I found a good new place to grow where there will be no problems. I will be putting them into pots outside. They are some bagseed and I have put about 6-7 seeds for germination about 1 day ago so I can see the root starting to come out. I know it is very late in the season but I have about 14 hours of sunlight rite now so i am guessing that gives me about 2 months to veg them which should be enough. Once I get them in their homes, I will take pics and show you all. All help through this would be greatly appreciated... thank you!

:48:

mojo for the grow..cant wait to see the pics

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Two months to veg is enough, but what are you going to do about flowering? How cold does it get where you live?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Two months to veg is enough, but what are you going to do about flowering? How cold does it get where you live?

Yea it doesn't get too cold... the winter season starts in november and goes on to about january, maybe February... and the temperatures are 8-20 degrees maximum.

I believe i won't get 2 months of vegging, they probably will start flowering as soon as they are physically able to, so before they veg completely, i am guessing

LOL--8-20 degrees is far too cold, regardless of whether it is C or F.

Yes, they will start flowering as soon as they are ready, but once temps get under 60F, growth will slow drastically. I do have real doubt as to whether these will finish outdoors. I don't see it taking less than 3 months, regardkless.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--8-20 degrees is far too cold, regardless of whether it is C or F.

Yes, they will start flowering as soon as they are ready, but once temps get under 60F, growth will slow drastically. I do have real doubt as to whether these will finish outdoors. I don't see it taking less than 3 months, regardkless.

sorry, it is about 18 degrees Celsius in November. In December, it goes down to about 14 average... Anyways, I am just doing it for fun and experience, if I get some product out of it, then thats great. To be honest, I don't like smoking as much as I do the plant itself... :)

Also, if need be, I can bring them inside for flowering as I now have a place for them, but thats last resort

Latest posts

Back