Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I've read your whole journal and admired the pics. Great Job!! it must be great to enjoy smoking after all that time and effort you put in. This really has inspired me to wanna grow my own. Again Awesome Job smokin mom!!

SmokinMom said:
My total dry weight ended up being 18 oz.

Looking great SM. A pound of weed is a very nice thing to own...

No more stressing over finding some smoke and it's quality stuff!

Way to go!

What strain are you thinking of for next year?

Great job SM ! SHame you can't grow anymore, but you're going to be set for a looong time now =) Props on a great grow, journal, and keeping us all updated.

SmokinMom said:
Set for 5+ yrs for sure...if I can preserve it for that long. :) Thanks everyone.

hehe, I'll bet you have a plant this spring...

Something exotic...

hehe, I do the same thing. I have enough weed to supply 10 heavy smokers, all the time. I just can't quit growing every year!

Now, I have almost two pounds stashed again AND 100 grams of hash oil and I'm starting a WW grow!

I'll NEVER smoke it all.

something wrong with this picture, my last grow lasted me freakin 3 weeks, i think my girl was the cause of that one, shes like a damn chimney

Today I sit out on the deck with my daddys corncob pipe enjoying the fruit of my efforts. It's a beautiful warm breezy day not typical of late Nov. I watch the fluffy clouds blow towards the north.

Then I glance down at my lonesome crape mertyles and I can't help but feel a little sad. I miss watching those 2 beautiful plants growing in my backyard. :(

Maybe someday I'll get to try again.

:D

Got bitten by the bug, huh? You'll have a plant next season. You've got 4 months to convince your better half that you need to have another grow.

I love to grow as much as smoke. Couldn't think of just smoking without the growing fun!

I guess I have been biten. :)

But only by the outdoor bug. No desire what-so-ever for indoor. Too much stress.

Who knows, big changes are coming for us. Might even have some land by spring. ;) Time tells all.

Just read your whole thread, wow those 2 ladies really got there! well done, u go girl!

Hey Mom i have something for your next grow. ;) :hubba:
SmokinMom said:
I guess I have been biten. :)

But only by the outdoor bug. No desire what-so-ever for indoor. Too much stress.

Who knows, big changes are coming for us. Might even have some land by spring. ;) Time tells all.

SmokinMom said:
Merry Christmas, a little early. ;)

i wish the pic comes up! I loved your grow journal, but what did you do for the plants? Did you water them everyday? I wish I could grow outside because it looks like less maintenance but OMG we have no fence, and even though my mom has lots of shrubbery, there is not enough to camouflage that fine looking plant!... and we have 3 cops living w/in 1/4 mile of our house.

I know this is off topic, but here goes....Thank you smokingmom for the idea of the high count sheets from one of your "off topic posts". I mentioned them to the husband and to my amazement he listened and i got a set of 500 count sheets for xmas...they are awsome....anyway, Thank You again, i may even try the thousand count sheets next!
and again, this was a great journal from start to finish.
tcbud

tcbud said:
I know this is off topic, but here goes....Thank you smokingmom for the idea of the high count sheets from one of your "off topic posts". I mentioned them to the husband and to my amazement he listened and i got a set of 500 count sheets for xmas...they are awsome....anyway, Thank You again, i may even try the thousand count sheets next!
and again, this was a great journal from start to finish.
tcbud

Yay! And the more you wash them, the softer they get. ;) My fav sites for finding bargain prices are overstock.com and smartbargains.com lots of times you can find good ones under $60 ror a set. In the dept stores look to pay $200 easy. Anyways, congrats on your fine linens. :)

Edited for typos. :p

Latest posts

Back