Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want new pics Mom, lets see this so called "better" buds. lol just kiddin they look good, but how bout an update

Fire it up

KT

Yes SmokinMom how about some updated pics of them beautiful ladies of yours. ;)

Okay it's been raining and its hard to hold an umbrella and take pics at the same time. But since you boys asked so nicely, here they are. :)

Lucy is my durban poison/skunk cross. She's over 7 ft tall if she wasn't tied up and has been flowering almost 12 weeks. Please let her be done soon!!!

Lucy's gonna be the bomb mom! Looking so good! two thumbs up and a keg of congrats from me lol

lovely ladies mom,every time they are looking better and havier...

Slippery when wet Mom. :p She does look great Mom you should be very proud. What color you got on the trichromes?

how much longer mom? Mine look to be running about 3-4 weeks behind your loverly ladies.

lol the trichome's are probably all sat around high as hell going "shall we go cloudy?... shall we?.... ok guys get ready to clench"

lookin all swelled up and wet. great job mom

Hey,

Fire it up <-- fer real lol

KT

wow, smokinmom those are the prettiest pictures I have ever seen. Those calaxes are huge!:holysheep:

They look so good. Ethel is just loaded with attractive full-sized calaxes. I am sure your getting excited for the chop. It would make me feal sad to do that after being so attached for so long. But i am sure i would get over it real quick after a few bong hits.
I sure wish I could do an outside grow.
Very pretty grow!!
GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

yeah same thomas, sure have done an awesome job with them mom. must be a matter of days :eek:

Thanks Guys. I am very thrilled. Never in a million years did I think I'd have two nearly finished MJ plants. :D

Holy Sativa Batman those are some killer buds Mom. I Love the misty strain. Thinking of plantying some next year. Slim

Latest posts

Back