Smokin Mom's Harvest...Cured Weight Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
metalchick832 said:
. Based on her calculation that she'd be able to smoke for a couple of years off of it... I'm gonna say 2-4 pounds. All of you are thinking ounces, but I know I would be able to smoke through 15 ounces in about a year...

but she said she only needs 1oz a year :confused2:

my crystal ball is showing me:

with the surplus of weed SM's gunna have stored away, she'll be increasing her weed consumption 3 fold by the end of the first year.

Congrats on your bountiful harvest SM

:ccc: :bong2: :48: :bongin: :headbang2:

Stoney- I am gonna say you won this with a guess of 20 oz. My dry and cured weight was 18 oz. DANG!!!!!

Even though you went over by 2, no one even came close. You're the only one that had faith in this rookie mom. ;)

What the heck am I gonna do with over a pound of smoke??????

:D

i got a p.o box that sitting empty ,,,,,but seriously you did great ,,,now time to enjoy ,,,than enjoy some more ,,you should be good for a while ,,,,,the holidays are coming, it makes a great gift (the gift that keeps on giving ),,,p,l,r

SmokinMom said:
Stoney- I am gonna say you won this with a guess of 20 oz. My dry and cured weight was 18 oz. DANG!!!!!

Even though you went over by 2, no one even came close. You're the only one that had faith in this rookie mom. ;)

:D

Smoke till ya drop!

I've been doing this for a long, long time...

smoke party mom send the kids away for the night fog the house lol great grow :D:D:D:D

Congrats on that terrific harvest. Sorry I missed the pole. Enjoy it and smoke some for me ok

I'll come on down and help you smoke some of that up with you there mom,Real good job on your grow and your harvest.You take care and Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Wow Smokin Mom! You did do VERY well. Nice haul if I do say:hubba:

ohhh but u can, lol
dude i saw someone on here say u need 1 oz a year, what the @#$%, thats like one prison pinner joint a day. whoever said she'd be smoking like the rest of us within the year was right. i know it lol

Good question, How much do you smoke at a time? if you only go through an oz a year??? has it increased since the lovely gift of plentiful marijuana has arrived??? What do the girls taste like??? how is the scent of them, do they smell sweet?? is the bud nice and pretty, i need pictures of some, i need to imagine what it would be like to judge how quick that weed would disappear... I'd be braindead.. haha, your a lucky lady

Sorry i'm *censored* up...

spark it up then Mom..:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back