smoking after vape a no no??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
hey troops iv been hiting the bong with a heat gun doin some vape>> only afterwards i decided to have lil smoke l8s that day ,,and omg this taste so bad i mean awfull :eek: and even the next day still slitely <<wots the score with this? why so bad horibal? realy yucky!! is ther something im missing on ? should ther be a rest time between vape and smoke? any1 any imfo ye can lend me?peace yalll.....[j];)

bout wot? im comfused as to why smoking taste awfull after vapeing? is this normal?

jesuse said:
bout wot? im comfused as to why smoking taste awfull after vapeing? is this normal?

Okay let's get the facts out in the open....

Are you using an actual vaporizer or using a bong and a heat gun?
I vape from time to time on an actual vaporizer and when I go back to the bong it tastes like it did before I vaped. Maybe using a heat gun is the culprit?

Another question....you aren't trying to do bong hits with the left over vaporized bud are you? Because that stuff is nasty after being vaped.

I know what you mean, after vaping smoking tastes like your smoking burning leaves or something. Yes, it is true. The vape is pure the smoke is everything else I guess. I too was shocked when I tasted a joint or pipe after using only the vape.

no hamster i wouldent smoke that not even the now and im dry!! ha,, heat gun bong cheap as chips!! i lernd this meyhod in amesterdam it works well saves you bout $400 to ha,,,,rosebud im glad some1 gets wot im saying with the taste i was on the vape all day and went for a pipe and it was awfull taste realy bad and still a lil the next day its away now but lasterd bout 30hrs i think it i may have vaped a lot that day mybe 40 hits or so my head was buzzzing;) ,,peace,[j]

I thought ya meant you had smoked the left overs from Vapping. I did that once,,,yuk,,it was nasty.

If i had 40 hits off a vape, i believe i would be dead. Either your smoking icky stuff or you have quite a tolerance built up. I smoke daily so I figure i have one too, but i couldn't take more then 5 hits max off my vape. hm.....It is the best way to taste your harvest huh. I :heart: my vape.

ye i partyed to hard rose bud!! i had like 40 hits in a hole day not in the 1 siting ha<<,,,but i do have big tolrenc level iv smoked narly every day for two 3rds f my life,,,,today i wake to nothing as i got caried away with the vape [did all my stash in]:cool: was good at the time ha,,not now im in need of some weed!! ill have to hit the streets tonight on serach for some meds!!

wow weedhoper u brave boning that gear after vapeing !! ha i bet it taste realy bad !![j]

Latest posts

Back