Smoking Everything

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

Except WEED!LOL..... its always funny to hear what some people will resort to smoking.

Leaves, stems, seeds, ROOTSLOL, Oregano, orange Peel, Bananana peel, lawn clippings, Male plants, That nasty black resin you unclog out of your pipe ewwwww,

what else have you seen or tried yourself :eek:

(Edit by Stoney Bud; NO OTHER DRUGS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED TO BE DISCUSSED ON THIS SITE. BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ANSWER THIS THREAD. THANKS.)

:48:

Not Lately, But When I Was Younger, We Smoked All Kind Of Stuff, I'm Not Proud of it,{ Well, Maybe in that sick Little corner of my Sub-Con. a Little:D } I Can Remember Smoking; Lettice Opuim. My frend found A Recipe for it in a Book, It said Certan Organic Lettice Hearts Could be Boiled-Down and that a "Grey Scum" Would Form On Top of The Bubbleing Mixture, Scraping this "Scum" Off, Drying it out, And Smoking this Stuff would Produce An "Opuim" Like High. IT DID NOT!! We Smoked A Chunk as Big as my Fist. Nothing But Hard Coffing, And It Tasted Like you were Smoking Lettice. No High, Unless you Count the loss of Oxagen, And Hyper-Ventalating. NOT RECOMENDED! I Can Also Remember Smoking A "Roach" Once, Well... It was Really a Cockroach.:eek: Back in the Early 80's, I Had My First Place, That I Shared W/ A RoomMate.[BEWARE THE "ROOMMATE", FEAR THE "ROOMMATE"} Anyways, One Day, Haveing Cash But Nothing to Smoke, Dry-Spell. Hanging-out, Drinking Beers, the ROOMMATE Calls Out " Hey, I Found A Roach!" Up in the Stash Cubbord, Now this Was Were we Would Keep the Stash of Various Herbs, Mushroom, White Powders { HEY! IT WAS THE 80'S} And Other Various " Vitamins". SOOO.. The Thinking was "Well If he was hanging around all that stuff, He Was Probbly Eating our Stash,..." So we stuck-um on the end of a "Roach-clip" And Fired him-up. He Wiggeled a little, The Smoke. ...was Harsh, The High....Was Better Than The Lettice Opuim, And I Do Seem to remember catching a Perty Good Buzz. BUT AGAIN, NOT RECOMENDED!!!:D CaptainViper

Alright captain viper thats just plain sick..

Well ive not smoked anything that was REALLY stupid, except maybe salvia, which made me trip balls for 4 minutes..

other than that ive never really smoked anything stupid.. except a resin blunt... which was frankly discusting haha

a ROACH? omg... hahaha

By the way riz, what amount did you have to smoke for a 4 minute trip like that? I've been interested in salvia but to buy some legally I gotta head to the beach, which is kind of a drive i'm not willing to take.

Salvia isn't something to rush into without researching well.
I remember when I went to buy some, the clerk only had 25x. She said it's because she thinks if you're going to try it, you should trip the **** out. I think this is a terrible perspective. Absolute wrong way to approach psychedelic drugs.

Oh.. I vaguely remember smoking lined paper, like you would a cigar. Don't even THINK about inhaling that stuff. :cool:

What do you mean the wrong way? What is the right way?

i remeber a time when i ordered some smoking blend of chestire buds (again, can't spell) and some salvia D 25x and then some KavaKava. the first was ok, very harsh and not so good, and the salvia, like Riz made me trip, but a tremendous hedache after and the kava was great, with the left over i made tea, which is the best way to take Kava in my opinion, very relaxed and open. i dug it. but that was about it
~T-Bone

I didn't mean to stir anything up, but I think it's wrong to approach psychedelics with the only intention of tripping your balls off. It's important to remember why you're taking them in the first place. I know way too many people that take psychedelics for entertainment.. it bothers me, I see it as abuse. :mad:

With salvia25x, 0.125 grams (or 1/8 of a gram) was plenty enough for me. I never really enjoyed it. With some stronger doses, I found myself 'waking' up 10 minutes later, not being able to remember what just happened.

I'm waiting for someone to mention their banana peel experience. :D

No stirring up here, I just wanted to know what your view was. Since it wasn't very expicit I was confused.

I agree with you on being against taking a psychedelic like that for pure entertainment. I don't think it's appropriate either. I weigh the spiritual sides of it more than just a bunch of goofball fun.

By the way, thanks for clarifying that Salvia 25x thing. That's just what I wanted to know about it, how many grams it was that gave the effect and stuff. 'Cause I'd definitely rather have 4 minutes over 10 minutes and not remembering anything hehe

Im not doin it again thats all im saying, i saw things i heard things that just didnt make sence, managed to avoid the headache though!..

Yeah i totally agree with you guys about the psycodellics, and a 4 or 5 minute trip we smoked a large bowl each, you really gotta rip on it hard though.. glad i smoked that stuff with friends, as you really do need someone there whos sober, it was an experience, but not one im gonna bother with again..

oh, and 4 or 5 minutes can feel like 10.. 15.. lol, just my view on it..

Oh yeh and Doc green has done the banana peel but he sais it takes too long and is too much of a pain to prepare.. is this right? what does it do to you?!

haha smoked cat nip a few times... leaves a minty flavor in your mouth and gives you a little head rush.

I've been wanting to try salvia but to rip I heard you need 40x salvia. I heard 25x didn't do crap.

Draston said:
I've been wanting to try salvia but to rip I heard you need 40x salvia. I heard 25x didn't do crap.
The 40x would make you trip bad I jus took a big hit of the 10x and tripped for a couple of minutes so i1m pretty sure the 25x would do something

when i was a young man i was in a county jail.well the older guys said that tooth paste would get you high if smoked on a cigarett......:joint: of all the crap i ever smoked this was a real dud.:eek: kinda funny now i just know the older guys were laughing out loud.we did not get high on tooth paste.:D
i can handle anything but temptation

we've resorted to scraping the resin out of our bowls to smoke when we were in a dry-spell. it stinks and its a ***** to pull but you do get high..but its a heavy "i don't wanna move" stone...not really the best thing ever.how ever if you get it on your hands and you WILL get it on your hands while scraping (helpful household hint in 3..2..1) use a baby wipe and rub at the spots, it comes right off, unlike soap and water which takes a few scrubbings to really get it off.

i've asked hubby what would happen if we smoked the catnip..he just laughed at me though..lol

salvia will **** you up good... ive done a lot of drugs.. acid, shrooms etc... and id rather does some good acid.. then do salvia.. **** is in a league of its own as far as im concerned.. but the last time i did saliva was like 1999 or so..

and you add to my salvia.. its like a 10min high... and then 2 hrs trying to figure out what exactly just happened to you...

RatherBBurnin said:
10min high... and then 2 hrs trying to figure out what exactly just happened to you...
:p right on

Latest posts

Back