smoking for first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chroniclink

Reaction score
on thursday a bunch of my friends are gonna get high to celebrate the 5 day weekend we have, they are getting blueberry chronic, is that good? this is my first time os i have no idea what good chronic is. also i gotta walk home, is there any advice for not smelling or hiding the signs? so far i plan on wearing a hoodie over my shirt and a hat, then i'll leave those at a friends and walk home. and last of all the drug test. i may have to take one for a job in a week or so. it will be at mcdonalds so i have no idea if they do drug tests or not but how should i prepare for that?

any other advice would be apreciated

I used to be a manager at McDonalds few years ago and we didn't do drug tests, so I doubt they would give you one.

is there any advice for not smelling or hiding the signs? and last of all the drug test. i may have to take one for a job in a week or so. it will be at mcdonalds so i have no idea if they do drug tests or not but how should i prepare for that?

Mcdonalds doesn't drug test at all CL. In fact you'll probably find that half the people that work there only do because they don't drug test. As for hiding it from your parents, i would suggest Visine snd some breathe strips.
Good Luck getting the job!

and another thing, will i get high the first time? the plan is to have me and a few other first timers smoke a bowl before everyone else and then we smoke again when everyone else does. they said if we smoke enough we will feel it, is this true?

just make sure you actually get smoke...alot of first timer dont know how to smoke so they dont get high...

The first time i got high i dont remember if i did really cause right after i smoked i did another drug
haha

I hope you dont have to walk far because it will be a kind of scary experience walking down a street under the influence of something new... This happend to a friend back in the day where he smoked in the woods at a football game and had to walk 1-2 miles down a major road he said he would probaly wouldnt smoke again because it was such a scary and unpleasant exp.... 2 weeks later he was hitting the pipe with me and we lived happly ever after..

Just Act straight when you get home and dont worry walking down the street (this will be extremly hard) even if you were shitfaced tripping on mushrooms most people wouldnt go out of there way to do something. get it in your mind nothing will happen when your walking down the street. and when you get home change your clothes and take a shower and shine your shoes and listen to music and enjoy life because its only just begun..

at about 11:45 we went outside and smoked a bowl at teh side of the house, i didnt feel the first one but the second bowl i did feel it. i felt really wierd, kind of like being drunk but you dont loe oyur judgement. i'm doing it again sunday hopefully it will be even better

the biggest thing to remember when being high around others, especially parents and authorities, is to not let the paranoia set in. you will think others 'know' you are high, but unless you act a fool or have the smell on you, they wont know. Just act right, be yourself as you would normally be and all will be good.

Best thing i have found is to take a shower and exercise a little bit to wear a buzz off real quick. Not talking about running a mile, just do some push ups, jumping jacks, w/e to get the blood flowing.

also, dont change how you talk or talk about weed.

one thing to NEVER do though: Drive stoned, drunk or under the influence. I have NO sympathy for anyone busted who does that. remember your not only endandgering your own life, but those of others. Have a designated driver if you have to go somewhere.

Thanks and enjoy your new buzz! :)

Also make sure to keep those eyes open, it would suck to be trying to act normal and get caught because you were too stoned to open your eyes.

Latest posts

Back