Smoking good pics !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I'm puffin on
image_zps147ae034.jpg

1395861546646_zpsuu155z58.jpg

NCM_0434_zps5yvz63mo.jpg

NCM_0387_zps226lyowu.jpg

Both phenos of my Durga mata x widow Cindy

Hi GreenThumbPicasso Thanks for the pictures very nice
i see some seeds in the first bud....you made a mix !
it the first time i see the Durga mata....it from a breeder or it yours !

i have the blackRose from Heart Robinson
nice colours and some seeds in the first pic

your last pic it very nice:icon_smile:

BlackRose....:48:

View attachment br.jpeg

View attachment br37d.jpg

Thanks Smoker! Yours are beautiful!
The Durga mata was from paradise seeds about 11 years ago and I fell in love with the strain. I had another strain called widow Cindy that came from a small breeder. After growing that out, I had to cross them. Kept the strain along with two phenos since then. My two keeper phenos both give purple buds but one gets almost black. That one has a more cotton candy taste. The other honeysuckle/ berry. Both leave a lip smacking sweetness well after the sesh is over.
Heath is a talented grower. I've followed many of his grows over the years. I've had the pleasure of trying out some of his critical crosses and really liked them.
This season, I'll be working with pe, Cali hp and some purple berry yum yum and a cross of them. Already have a keeper male dom of pbyy, along with one of the sexiest ladies. Pollen will go to the lady pb the pe and hashplant. And I'll work it out from there depending on what I see when I crack them. The seeds in the pic.....yep, gotta have em. Both phenos get a little pollen from my collection.

Wow smoker2 you can grow some serious dank man :aok:

Latest posts

Back