Smoking & Growing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

ok so i'm sittin here totally stoned....right and i noticed in the last week my plant has grown more... faster.. and i just thought.. he! my plant so likes getting high, just as much as i do.... so anyway.. i was like humm maybe it has something to do with the smoke... and i can't remember is it carbon dioxide in marijuana smoke.. but umm like plants totally feed off it.. i don't know if that makes sense.. anyway ya'll hope ya all are chillaxin... and bein safe.... EDIT: and i so need a beer... lol

Actually, smoke of any kind--pot, tobacco, wood--is bad for a plant because it clogs its pores.
No smoking in the growroom (yeah I know it's fun).
Basically it suffocates the plant.

yeah difintly, no smoking, i just go to the bathroom or outside

True that. All my shit is filtered though. I still dont' smoke in here.. too much.

Well... air flow isn't too bad in here.. but sometimes it is a hot box... nice and smokey.. i swear people come in here just to get high then leave when they've got their contact on.. hahahaha... i would smoke in another place like the bathroom or outside if i could.. this is basically the only place i can smoke.. i'm not worried about the smoke thing my plant is thriving... so anyway.. humm.. i guess that is that don't know what else to say..

Carbon Dioxide not Carbon Monoxide.

Keep it ventilated it don't like smog. keep it in the seventies if you can. and at leats 40% humidity. thats your goal. ;) . Plants like a natural enviro.

lol thanks for the clearing up on that one mutt lol.. i didn't know which was which.. perhaps i should go to bed.. and maybe sleep on a botney book.. and learn via osmosis

Latest posts

Back