smoking male plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gqone333

Reaction score
i getting ready to chop my males in a week or so.can i smoke them

might get a headache. better to make canna butter or something. IMHO

Take your stems, clipings and males and cook them all together in a large pot with enough butter to cover them and let it simmer for about an hour. Then strain off all the solid matter and enjoy the delicious canna butter in any way you like.:)

do i wait untill dry are after fresh cut

I have no advise on male plants. I've never really had one.

you can smoke it just pull pollen sacks off and smoke the leaves if you havent smoked any bud in awhile it will make you high as hell . but MUTT is right some people report head aches but nomore than what you would have if you smoked the leaves off a female plant. noone i know had any headaches from smoking mine since last year and i know atleast 6 people smoked on it and only report was lil harsh smoking . just be a man/woman and dry a little and smoke it and if you dont like it make canna butter . or do some at same time .

make some hash. it wont be the best but its better than nothing.:D

yeah i was actually thinking of that b grunt , but i dint want to do it without your input , great info b grunt ill start making some hash right away

gqone333 said:
yeah i was actually thinking of that b grunt , but i dint want to do it without your input , great info b grunt ill start making some hash right away
you have to wait for it to dry before doing the process.

Latest posts

Back