smuggling through airports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
templeball said:
The Doctor Is Out, (OF HIS HEAD)

Sorry Doc that would be really risky!!!

Risk gets you high; and we like to get high!!!

That high could seriously cause a bad trip!!!

The airports are looking for things all the time and you have to do the gauntlet HIGH RISK dude. Yea you might not get thrown in jail for long maybe just a fine but the risk in the airport is much higher than the streets.

You will find something and if things go wrong you would get ripped off or busted.
They are both ez to aviod with minimal street smarts; and don't have heavy losses if you'r only gettin a bit of personal.

Mind you the HIGH RISK can be very intense & pleasent
icon6.gif
if you make it!!!
If somebody rips me off I'm goin' to prison, I get caught I go to prison it's 50-50. Thus I've only got two suppliers, one in Fla and one in Cali. If I, for some odd reason, took a plane I'd probly put it in my f*ckin' pocket, somebody gets too interested in me, I'd eat it. La-de-da.

Whats up Doc?

The pocket is a better place and with your attidude you would; or maybe have, got away with it.

Great Buzz hey
icon12.gif

I did it with kilos. When i was lucky it was sweet when i didn't have luck i had lots of time to think!!!

While i was in prison in Oslo Norway for transporting a 100% natural substance; the country who imprisoned me was awarding Arafat & Perez the Nobel Peace prize. If i would have got through i would have been spreading alot more peace than those dudes.

When i was travelin loads i didn't care about anything except my Freedom; Total Freedom. Working a job for someone else does not count as freedom, i consider it volentary prison and preferred to take my chances with the dealers, buyers, cops & customs. I still feel the same way but i now have people that i share my life with and i have to take that volentary sentence from time to time and do a bit of real work.

So maybe you wonder why i'm not recommending a carry on sac. It would really **** if someone thought ah it's nothing stick it in the film bag; (one of the worst places) and they cross someone who is doin their job well. It would problably not be too serious for a little amount; but man it would **** if they came back here postin about how that clever security guy found his gear in his photo bag and it totally vaporized his Holiday.

Anyway Doc as you can see this is a subject close to my heart and i could rant on forever but my real reason for posting was to offer an alternative. Hookin up will mean meeting someone new; when you travel abroad you don't have to score in a dark unknown alley. You can talk to people who you think you might have something in common with like music or smoking if they are cool it won't be long before your skinnin up. They problably won't think your DEA and would have no trouble helpin to sort you out; which might mean meeting someone else and before ya know it ya have some new friends.
This can also go wrong; it's just an alternative that you have more control over and potentially more rewarding.

Peace & Happy Travels

I would say "NO" but if you desperately need to take sum were I live they sell these "smelly proof bags" and the swear by it! The chick told me a K-9 wouldn't smell a t-bone steak in there, they are trippled sealed and thick. they only come in two sizes Sm. and Med. and can fit bout 1 1\2 oz of medicine. So, if I were you I would look into that.....good luck!

Oh yeah, *** is the "Midnight Express"????? Whats it about?????

Latest posts

Back