smuggling through airports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beginning grower

Reaction score
in the beginning of this summer im going on a vacation to europe. i dont know much about the area and since im sort of a pot head i would like to try and smuggle some on, maybe a half-o or so because i am going to be there for about two weeks. i have read numerous guides about smuggling and they all seem to have basic info. if you could give me your advice on your personal experiences i would really appreciate it. advice on how to smuggle, what to smuggle with, how much, how i should pack it, ect. thank you for responding.

Let me be the first to caution you NOT to do this.
Think of the penalties if you're caught.
And you don't have the US gov't to worry about but the country you're going to/coming back from.
Pot is available all over Europe. My suggestion is leave your stash at home, buy some and smoke it all in Europe.

beginning grower said:
advice on how to smuggle,
My advice is "Don't do it"

beginning grower said:
how much,
Take some extra cash..50 or 100 euro.

beginning grower said:
how i should pack it, ect.
In your wallet; the cash and when you get their buy some. Dont risk trying to take your own.

I too will say it's not the best idea, the times I have done it, in the states only, I just let it ride in my crotch until I get on the plane and hope you don't run into any dogs. Being inetrnational I probably wouldn't do it, like GG said, it's all over there too.

Ahhh,..... I hear those European prisons ain't so bad.

c/p from http://www.drugtext.org/library/articles/NORML%202000%20-%20Legal%20-%20Europe%20-%20Study.htm
"Regarding cannabis and marijuana, all Member States have adopted the UN resolution classifiing these substances as illicit drugs. 11 out of 16 European countries classifies cannabis in the same category as heroin or other hard drugs.

According to the EMCDDA in its1998 report:
"Some Member States classify substances in terms of medical use and health risks, and also by the ways in which illicit activities are punished. These countries distinguish between the nature of the substance, varying the penalty accordingly. The countries in which this happens are Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom."

- Spain distinguishes between substances that do or do not cause serious damage to health;

- The Nederlands makes a distinction drugs that pose unacceptable risks (hard) and others;

- Britain makes some kind of differences between 'hard' and 'soft' drugs: it has 3 classes. Class A is the most controlled one (MDMA, LSD, cocaine, heroine); class B (cannabis, codeine); and class C for steroids, the less controled. But Britain has also 5 schedules for medical applications (cannabis is not included);

- Italy classifies also cannabis in class B, apart from the most controlled class A (hard drugs);

- Ireland considers cannabis is like LSD and opium, but not like heroin and cocaine);

- No distinctions between 'hard' and 'soft' drugs (ie, heroin in the same class as cannabis): Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
end c/p

This is outdated information. I believe that 'most' of Europe is adopting a more relaxed view of mj use.

Let me add, the Airports are crazy now on security checks and stuff. I wouldn't do it. Like Ganja said. Buy your own over there.

Do not even consider doing this stunt. The price you may end up paying is to much.
Do not consider bringing back a pretty pipe you just had to have.

If you absolutely must. Mail it home. Take your chances that way. Just remember to stealth pack it.

dont be an assh0le,,, please (did not mean to be rude)

Don't be foolish, you've just heard the opinions of some of the more mature and experienced members on this...my advice? DON'T BE A FOOL!!!!!!!!

Have you ever seen the movie MIDNIGHT EXPRESS? Enough said.

Just thought i'd add that bud is class C in Britain now, there are calls to re-classify it B again but as it stands it's C, possesion of less than a teenth is not an arrestable offence but i'm not sure on the smuggling laws.

My advice, like all others is don't take it, there will be plenty to buy over here i promise.

hey brothers g that was the most expensive hash ever sold

Sativa said:
My advice, like all others is don't take it, there will be plenty to buy over here i promise.
Who's he supposed to trust? Not knowing anybody could land the poor f*cker in jail for trying to buy a 1/4. Bro, my advise is to do without. If you're h*llbent on running it anyways, vacuum pack it and put it in a camera bag in your luggage.

Hook ups can be easy to find over here if you know what to look for and you've got a bit of confidence you wont get a kicking or end up asking a narcs officer for bud.

I work at a airport. I wouldn't try it unless you knew how large the airport is. most of the smaller ones only bring in dogs every once in a while. Definetly carry in on you! These days when you bag goes rampside 95 percent of the bags are opened and searched before put on the plane. Traveling out of the states i wouldn't even try it!

The Doctor Is Out, (OF HIS HEAD)

Sorry Doc that would be really risky!!!

Risk gets you high; and we like to get high!!!

That high could seriously cause a bad trip!!!

The airports are looking for things all the time and you have to do the gauntlet HIGH RISK dude. Yea you might not get thrown in jail for long maybe just a fine but the risk in the airport is much higher than the streets.

You will find something and if things go wrong you would get ripped off or busted.
They are both ez to aviod with minimal street smarts; and don't have heavy losses if you'r only gettin a bit of personal.

Mind you the HIGH RISK can be very intense & pleasent
icon6.gif
if you make it!!!

Oh BTW,

If you do get caught they can revoke your passport. Thats just on the US side.
Before doing something this risky. google: Marijuana International smuggling laws.
You'll find out its not worth the risk.

If you have less than 5 grams, they will just take it from you, and say that it is bad. I would also say to keep it with you well packed and well hidden.

just remember if you're going to do this...wear clean socks and underwear, most jails don't issue those.

Latest posts

Back