Smuggling What???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Report: Orlando man accused of illegally importing cockroaches

January 27, 2011|By Orlando Sentinel
An Orlando man was arrested Wednesday night after authorities said he was caught smuggling foreign cockroaches into the state, according to a WFTV.com report.
According to the report, the roaches Derek Rader is accused of smuggling are valuable as food for reptiles, but are not native to Florida are illegal to bring into the state.
Rader is also accused of altering a state permit to show he had permission to import the banned roaches, according to the report.

This guy needs to be slow-roasted--we need more cockroaches here like we need more crank factories, wrinkles and tourists. We fondly refer to the little darlings as palmetto bugs--you could call them cockatoos, they'd still be cockroaches.

Any reptile that thinks he's too high falootin' for good ole' American cockroaches, can go back where he came from !!!

Yes we do, Art. I forgot to mention we don't need anyone smuggling any more "stupid" into FL either.

PencilHead said:
Yes we do, Art. I forgot to mention we don't need anyone smuggling any more "stupid" into FL either.

You sure we can't send some on down to you? New Jersey has plenty of stupid to share........:rolleyes:

I was thinking of smuggling oranges into Florida.

Latest posts

Back