Snow White - What's the story?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

I bought some Snow White seeds from Nirvana and haven't worked them into my grow rooms yet. What can I expect? What kind of high? As good or better than White Widow?

I grow with only Hydroponics. You can see the type of setup I use in the Hydroponics section and the Journal section. I'm hoping that the Snow White is some kick ass weed like WW.

In my experience most of the white strains got me sooo stoned I probably wouldn't have been able to tell you the difference between most of them lol

I'd say the high would be as good as ww anyway

Insane said:
In my experience most of the white strains got me sooo stoned I probably wouldn't have been able to tell you the difference between most of them lol

I'd say the high would be as good as ww anyway

I sure like the sound of that!!!!!!!!! If I remember, Snow White is half WW and half something else.

These guys just keep on making better stuff. I read somewhere that the pot today can be as much as 20 times as potent as the pot in the 70's.

Holy Crap!

Well if Snow White is half WW and half something else that means theres a good chance it might even be more potent than a straight WW strain. Bet you cant wait till you can get those seeds going and find out for sure!

Insane said:
Well if Snow White is half WW and half something else that means theres a good chance it might even be more potent than a straight WW strain. Bet you cant wait till you can get those seeds going and find out for sure!
You've got that right!! Take a look at the pic of the Snow White Bud.

Here's some information about this strain:

From: http://www.overgrow.com/strainguide/Nirvana/Snow_White/62/#g62

Snow White is one of our highest quality selections from the white? family. The fat pure Indica father gives Snow White a denser statue than its close relative, White Widow. This F1 hybrid is a big yielder with dense sticky buds covered in trichomes. Well suited for hydro or similar systems. Great smooth taste and a powerful indica stone make this strain a nice Widow variation.

SnowWhite.jpg

Latest posts

Back