So Bummed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, I made sure to report the damage as "improper packaging" and NOT carrier mishandling! :aok: Maybe if Amazon Marketplace gets tired of handling a ton of returns for breakage they will complain to the manufacturer about it and get it packaged better.

I am just gonna get the refund and go shopping elsewhere though. I'm tired of dealing with it already! :hitchair:

Maybe I'll go see what HTG has to offer. :D :cool2:

I have driven for Brown a couple of times. Although, with a class A license they give the randoms which really sucks. But between the two, Brown has it all over Fed-X, at least for the drivers.

powerplanter said:
I have driven for Brown a couple of times. Although, with a class A license they give the randoms which really sucks. But between the two, Brown has it all over Fed-X, at least for the drivers.

That is why I won't transfer to feeders...I only hold a standard auto license and I am not subject to randoms. As soon as you get any type of CDL you are subject to them....at least in my state.

I remember you said that before. I don't blame you there. I only did it for peak season when I was laid-off from Roadway. I would have tried to get on there but I got sick and need to get social security benee's.

Latest posts

Back