So Cal Newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I add lime to all my soil, but it has nothing to do with perlite breaking down--it doesn't. It is to help keep the pH in line.

Actually, the GO Box is fairly inexpensive at $40 and it took me through the entire spring and summer and into fall. I have not run out yet. I have 5 plants getting close to harvest and I will have enough to finish them out and more. And I run about twice the plants the poster is talking about AND have separate vegging and flowering spaces, so I often have as many as 24 plants going at a time. It actually has turned out to be quite a good buy, especially when I compared it with the other pre-made organic nutes I tried. like Roots.

Don't know where you are looking, but I really don't know anyone who uses Botanicare Liquid Karma. As a new grower do not fall for every "Bigger Bud" product that comes along. In over 30 years of growing, I personally have found NO additive that makes a substantial difference. This is one of the reasons that it is good for a beginners to get a nute program and stick with it--You will need nothing else if you get the GO box. It has everything--Cal-Mag, a Bloom Booster (which usually just contain large amounts of P), humic acids, etc. Don't overcomplicate things. If you do not know what a product does do not use it. The GO Box tells you what each component of the box does, when to use it, how much, and it gives you the N-P-K. I have tried a lot of products over the years, but keep finding myself coming back to General Hydroponics. I also use their pH up and down, calibration fluids, and Azamax, an organic pesticide.

Any heavy indica should help with pain, stress relief and sleeping. I would look for something with a large percentage of indica and little to no sativa. Most strains that say sativa and indica or just hybrid are more in the middle--usually from like 60-40.

Hi all, I been looking for dolomite lime and found this one on Amazon can someone check it out and let me know if it is any good. hxxp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OEEGCHS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1849PG4OXHM2J Thanks in advance for whoever answers my question.

While that lime will probably work just fine, tou can probably find lime locally and not have to pay shipping costs. They sell garden lime about everywhere. If you are growing organic, Espoma puts put a fine line of organic products. I always look for the OMRI seal when I am running an organic grow.

Latest posts

Back