so cal soon upstate ny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bajacustoms951

Supreme Kush Toker
Reaction score
hey guys hows it goin? not much to say just a 20yr old avid bud smoker from southern cali work part time go to school part time. weeds been a good part of my life for awhile now and id like to learn how to grow it so i found this forum. hope i can get all the help i need but im sure i will. also i might be moving up to upstate ny in a couple months. hows the weed on the east coast?

I dont live on the east coast, but i'm sure we will all help with any questions that you have....do you plan on starting a grow soon?

Let is know if you plan to start a grow, with all the experience around here you will find the help you are in search of. Welcome to the forum and let us know how we can help.

the weed that youd find on the street here is **** mostly ya might find some gud **** if youve really got ta get ta know people but thats boston dont know about ny goin in fews weeks tell ya how i get on

thanks alot guys. ive visited where im gonna live before the only thing that seems to be going around is stress and mids and they were over priced. so im planning on growing my own once i get out there. im not planning on my first plant to be chron haha but hopefully ill be able to harvest some nice buds...better than what i had out there anyways. id do some searching right now through old threads but im in a hurry. what are the pros and cons of using soil vs hydro? and sun light vs light. which light is best? thanks in advance guys

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

I grew up in San Diego on good ol' nasty assed mexican brick weed myself. So I live in the NW now so I can't speak for the east coast (although I hear it ain't great) but as long as you're going to grow your own, it doesn't really matter where you live now does it? ;)

Wish I could help, but growing my own has kept me out of the market place for 3 years now. Last I heard tho, it was still the weak ass BC's and lemon skunk floatin the area. But, Im a bit south of NY

everything in ny is overpriced thats my opinon and i say that cuz i live there there is plenty of the good stuff around but if u dont know the rite folks chances r you'll be overcharged or lied to about the potency Do ur self the fav and start ur own

krsone i see your in upstate ny? where abouts? ill be in watervliet by latham and cohoes and colonie about 10 minutes from albany

bajacustoms951 said:
krsone i see your in upstate ny? where abouts?

Hey folks, if you *have* to discuss exactly where you live, please do so in PM's. We try to never talk about real names and real places we live for the obvious reasons.

Thanks! I'm old and I'm paranoid. I choose to believe that the former is because of the latter.

Good luck to you man. Remember the rules of Pot Growing:

1. NEVER tell anyone who knows you in real life, that you grow. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the story about "My best friend and I had a falling out, so I tore down my grow cause I was scared he'd turn me in".

2. NEVER tell anyone on the Internet enough to find you in real life. You may not like the badge and gun that person wears when you do meet.

3. NEVER run up and smack a bear on the butt while he's eating your crop.

If you do any of these things, you could end up in the ****!

Stoney Bud said:
Hey folks, if you *have* to discuss exactly where you live, please do so in PM's. We try to never talk about real names and real places we live for the obvious reasons.

Thanks! I'm old and I'm paranoid. I choose to believe that the former is because of the latter.

Good luck to you man. Remember the rules of Pot Growing:

1. NEVER tell anyone who knows you in real life, that you grow. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the story about "My best friend and I had a falling out, so I tore down my grow cause I was scared he'd turn me in".

2. NEVER tell anyone on the Internet enough to find you in real life. You may not like the badge and gun that person wears when you do meet.

3. NEVER run up and smack a bear on the butt while he's eating your crop.

If you do any of these things, you could end up in the ****!

At least wait till the bear is done!:p

bajacustoms951 said:
krsone i see your in upstate ny? where abouts? ill be in watervliet by latham and cohoes and colonie about 10 minutes from albany

Please don't take this the wrong way, but in just a couple days membership and 3 posts you have alot of personal info on here.

I'm not saying I could find you or would want to, but you might want to take it easy. Way too much info in your profile.

There is another forum were people are being all public with their pics of themselves smoking online, not saying they are busted, but this type of action will get you frowns on this forum.

I know you were warned by stoney, but I couldn't help feeling a little concerned when I read your profile.

hahaha i can understand where your coming from but think about it what i have said doesnt give out much.

AMEN! Might I add. Marry Her Or Stay Single! No Offense Ladies... Please

Latest posts

Back