So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid 50's and breezy, rain all day yesterday and rain in the forecast tonight into tomorrow.

The Hemp Goddess said:
It is 35 and rainy where I am. However, tomorrow night is predicted to be 29, so I anticipate waking up to snow on the ground. It will not stick around long this time of year though. It is still cold enough that I am having to build a fire most mornings.

I remember living in Conifer,CO back in the mid 80's..We had 10" of snow on June 10th!

Llama said:
It's 29 degrees and snowing here on our mountain. 2 inches on the ground and 5 more expected. We have not broken 55 degrees yet this year.
wow that is such an awesome pic i wanna live there

well it 37 and rainy here in ohio and its going to rain for the next ten day ya i have to give my dog a bath every time he goes out side cause he gets so muddy my back yard is like a swoop

I can really feel the summer heat here. The sun really showed up and its sooo hot..daaammmnnn, I can feel its hotness through my skin. But its ok, its summer, and its good to enjoy summer..heehehehehe..

Lots of beaching outings..weeeeeeeeeee.! hehehehehe

happy summer everyone! :)

LOL--no it is not summer yet.....I woke to a balmy 24F this morning. The skies are clear and we should have a beautiful day today with a high of about 50.

Irish said:
its a beautiful 39f here right now in sw michigan. it snowed 2 inches yesterday, and about 3-4 this morning, then all melted off by noon, and the sun even came out a little bit. typical michigan spring. it could be 25 one day, and 85 the next, then 25 the next again...

i've had a small fire in my woodburner most nights. toasty and toasted

it will go from cold, to full blown hot over night. spring gets a lil confused. lol...peace...

Dang Irish, I bet we're close to each other...I'm about 20 miles below Jackson MI!

Llama, I'd LOVE to come out and do some climbing on that rock!! I envy you, my friend!

sickbiker said:
well it 37 and rainy here in ohio and its going to rain for the next ten day ya i have to give my dog a bath every time he goes out side cause he gets so muddy my back yard is like a swoop

10 days of rain...we're gonna need boats! The golf business is already slow, but this weather is gonna kill us for sure.

All snow gone, rain this morning and a big storm moving in now. Calling for freezing rain and sleet as well as rain...it's 33 right now! YUK

On the bright side, the Jeep will be nice and muddy......

62F in fruity's back garden today sun shineing no clouds just right hehe

Cold. I unducted the lights in veg. Temps were getting down to 65. Those are 1ks.... Not complaining. Rather fight cold.

The weathers been changing about every 1/2 hour, but it's about 48 f. todays daylight is 13 hours 51 minutes 9 seconds and my soil temp. is 53 degrees f. I started some pole beans under the lights and the Mrs. put them out, they seem to be doing fair, at least there climbing the baskets,I just love fresh green beans.

P1080052.JPG

*42 right now but the weather man says we should get 3-5 inches of snow over night......and the jerk says it with a smile.

cubby said:
*42 right now but the weather man says we should get 3-5 inches of snow over night......and the jerk says it with a smile.

I saw this on Curb your enthusiasum, your weather man has a tee time tomorrow and wants the course to himself, you should probably expect 70 and sunny skies.

It's bloody nice here today... very sunny.

In fact I should probably get my *** off this computer and take it outside.

Latest posts

Back