So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of right now 9:49PM...it is 59 degrees Farenheit, but expected lows will be 54....dew point is at 52%, HUMIDITY is at 78%, with relatively constant 5mph winds....Sorry to be so techinical here but being an outdoor grower and having plants out, both in seedling stage and flowering,are these conditions bad for my plants????; The lows tonight will be about a 15 degree difference from the highs today. The same conditions wil apply for tomorrow.

Plus, any good tips on flowering nutrients for week 6 of flowering.

As always, thank you and its much appreciated.

Right now 35C and sunny, expected to go to 41C today.

It's hot.....later it's gonna get....humid...oh wait...it allready here! Tommorow.......hot with a 99% chance it gona be........humid too!

lets see it is very humid here mid 70's and 30% chance for rain.

overcast and kinda poor.

i think someone forgot to tell winter it's almost may now :(

April showers are bringing May flowers here.

Dr.knowitall, those are some nice temps for your girls. I dont think you can do much better, cooling off at night to the fifties is fine. I dont know about the humidity, but hey, what you gonna do? Your outdoors! Your doing fine.

Well, it's still cold, but no snow...now it's rain! We now have ponds where yards used to be, and mud everywhere! No work again today, too cold and wet....bet it dries up quickly with tons of heat to follow!

Dr.KNOWITALL said:
As of right now 9:49PM...it is 59 degrees Farenheit, but expected lows will be 54....dew point is at 52%, HUMIDITY is at 78%, with relatively constant 5mph winds....Sorry to be so techinical here but being an outdoor grower and having plants out, both in seedling stage and flowering,are these conditions bad for my plants????; The lows tonight will be about a 15 degree difference from the highs today. The same conditions wil apply for tomorrow.

Plus, any good tips on flowering nutrients for week 6 of flowering.

As always, thank you and its much appreciated.

Are your light hours okay this time of year? Or are you doing autos? You should be hitting the P hard late in flower, easy on the N and even the K somewhat--but I don't know what you're growing or its flower period. If it's a long flowerer--12 to 14 weeks--you should still be hitting the K pretty hard.

The weather here? Same as it ever was.

It's...27 degrees...and snowing......again....can't see mountain this morning....dark...grey...and gloomy.....had to scrape snow off the sat dish this AM to get my internet back....:hairpull: :cry:

But....I have tulips, irises and daffodils poking through the snow.:yay: :peace: :banana: :lama: :dancing:

Either we're still in the same day or the rain has carried over...LMAO...more rain here! Tomorrow, we're calling for, wait for it, more rain!

79F or 26C winds 5-9 mph= gorgeous!
so why am I inside?????

Llama said:
It's 29 degrees and snowing here on our mountain. 2 inches on the ground and 5 more expected. We have not broken 55 degrees yet this year.
Things have improved here dramatically. I washed the wifes car and my boat today. The snow is melting off the mountain acroos the canyon and we've had 50's and blue skies.

002.JPG

Rain rain go away, come again after harvest!

Looking AWEsome there Lama!

67 F here is sunny southern Ontario, spent the day at the lake and got a sun tan on my face, good times.

was nice today, 70 and sunny! Tomorrow, we have a 30% chance of rain, the next 5 days thereafter calls for rain and thunderstorms....go figure.

30 F...... uncolored eggs are gonna be a tough find today!!! :D

DSC03014.JPG

43, 70% chance of rain, perfect weather if youre a duck or a fish.

heading to 64 today, it's 51 now and not too shabby out. Of course, the ark is built, just waiting for the rains next week lol

raining now. i left my freshair intake on high overnight...lol

90% humidity in garage :rofl: breakin out the dehumidifier.

Latest posts

Back