So i get in from work...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_riz

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to vent lol.. :holysheep: what a day.. I been on my feet all day, i mean i used to work on my feet all the time, but recently its been a sit down affair so today really took it out of me.

So i decided to wear shorts today, it was lovely when i left thismorning.. but..since the weather patterns have shifted weve been getting icelandic weather and southern europe has been getting ours so its been a very cold windy and wet summer.. and i was pretty cold all day due to the shorts.. thumbs up lol

So i have this big workload, im cold, im on my feet, cramped into a small room for a while, cant smoke at work due to the new anti smoking laws, got out for lunch way to late to make our regular lunchtime sandwich bar, ran out of milk at work so no tea,

and to top it off i get home to remember running out of papers in a stoned daze last night so im back home in the same situation.. loads of green and no papers lol..

Anyone got any suggestions as to what i could use as a rolling paper substitute? would cheer me up lol

Don't know about makeshift rolling papers Riz but there should be plenty in the house for making a pipe or bong. Hope your day gets better mate.

yeah man what run by hemp said, water bottle and some aluminum foil...unless you got a bible lying around O_O

I'm sorry you had a bad day. Hang with us now and smoke a bowl.

But I bet you looked great in those short shorts. :hubba:

:giggle:

Thanks guys lol, much better now i got a few bowls in me... oh and i found beer in my fridge from the party we had on saturday lol... everythings coming up millhouse here haha

Who wears short shorts?

Riz wears short shorts...

If you dare wear short shorts, Nair for short shorts...

:D

SmokinMom said:
Who wears short shorts?

Riz wears short shorts...

If you dare wear short shorts, Nair for short shorts...

:D

Sorry for the bad commercial Riz, it just made me think of it. LOL....

Now I can't get the dang thing out of my mind.

:eek:

I've heard of using bible paper before. ( Usually there is a blank page in back if you are religous)

im not, and i dont have a bible :( but ive found a few different highs thisevening, ive smoked my awesome glass pipe, i emptied out a cigarette, tobacco and filter, put in a roach, packed it full of weed, i smoked from our homemade gravity bong, and i did hot knives lol

lol mom, who wears short shorts? :D

Latest posts

Back