So I harvested my meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
I harvested my meds dryed it in a rack then into jars. I am not happy with the product. I geuss it's not bad for my first ever try.

The buds are not tight and have no smell.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406062040.510187.jpg

I am hoping my next run in the fall produces something I am excited to use. This stuff is not horrible but not anything exciting.

My buddy's who hardly smoke chirp it.

What should I do next time to get tight buds?

For one thing it will improve with a cure of at least 30 days. Next time before you start let us know what your using for soil, lights, etc and we can give you some pointers.

My buds got much tighter when i switched to a 100O hps... Don't feel bad it only goes up from here.

More lumens per square foot should get you bigger denser buds. Also controlling heat build up.

As far as smell goes, flushing with distilled water for the last week or two will improve results

Welcome Cultivate, I don't flush...organic here. I always thought it was strain dependant on smell. I was certain of it, so i am surprised by your statement.

No problem with flush ash is white.

Does heat realy make buds loose?

I do not flush and do not have issues. I do not like to starve my plants the last 2 weeks of their lives when I am asking them to bulk up and put on trichs. Yes, heat will contribute to airy bud. Smell/taste more often has to do with strain and the cure.

last week of flowering i always flush twice double the amount of container just my opinion also curing helps bring out the smell more also but as Thg said its more to do with strain ive always found that denseness has to do mostly with the amount of light but strain and heat play a role also

You know what I was just thinking?.....Any weed you got was a success right? Its all about perspective....take what you have learned and make the next grow even more successful! :) Nice job! :) Oh and guys will chirp your weed, no matter what you grow....trust me....lol

Do a tighter bud make for a better pot, tight or losses shouldn't change the THC, should it.

What do you mean by chirping? Smoke? Thanks in advance

people just like dense nug i have grown some fluffy bud that has put me on my *** so idk if dense nugs have more thc and cbds

Its all about the look of it to some people. They forget the buds are full of trichomes.

Latest posts

Back