So Long Everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you continue this thread, your letting the terrorist win…..
-WSA-

skunk said:
if you please were trying to beg and plea here not throw more sticks in the fire .

**** sticks stoney went and threw jet fuel on the fucker.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Well, I think this political debate turned into what it was feared to turn into from the begining. I just think all of them fuckin politicians suck so.......that settles that.

**** it. I'm moving to amsterdam and seeing if its possible to Overdose on Hash. :D . Who's with me. I will be by to collect (kidnap) skunk (your freind that smokes the leaves too :D ), stoney, hick, and Ganja. After 3-4 hours of hooka time, well see who is aurgueing about what.
rofl.gif

By the way stoney, you know I HATE, DESPISE, and LOATH DC. We talked about that. I don't care if there was free hash day there I still wouldn't go. :D. I'd rather go swimming in that swamp of yours. hahahahahaha

This place ain't the same no mo'..
Hick

I have to completly agree with Hick..... this forum even two weeks ago was way better, there has been an overload of stupidity and morons gaining acess to our forum. I ve even had ppl who have just joined the site, and only have like 1 post pm me about "hooking them up"
The stupidity needs to be overcome somehow....oh well sry about the rant

Stay high and take er ezzzz all my fellow Growers,

the Haze 1

I feel BAD!!! My little pissant post seems to be what started all of this. I wasn't trying to start a political free-for-all, just to find out who others thought might be a staunch pro pot politician. I consider myself an Independant and would throw all of my political support behind anyone who I thought was Clearly behind legalization. I apoligize, guys!!!

Hick, We all said our peace and things. I don't want either one of you to go. It is between you and GG at this point and should remain private. I think this thread needs to be closed at this point. Let a sleeping dog lie if you know what I mean. IMO.

I had thoughts along those same lines.
My apologies go out to the entire membership for the "Key" roll that I played in this entire fiasco. I am guilty as charged.
As someone above said.."this political discussion turned into exactly what it was feared to from the beginning"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back