So They Survived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenfire

Reaction score
So they ended up pulling through and flourishing. After i transplanted them into some better soil and got some proper nutes to them, they are doing completely better. For those of you who havent read any of my posts, here's my setup.

I am using a 175w MH and GH FloraNova Grow nutes. I have the light on 24/7 and i will be transplanting into some bigger 5 gallon buckets soon, as they are only in lil 6in. pots right now. I recently just moved the plants away from the light a lil further, didnt want them to burn!

My question is, should i stick the plants on a different lighting schedule? They are doing great inder 24/7 light, but i have read several posts that 24/7 lighting yielding more males or just less smoke in the first place. The plants are about a month old, like 7-8inches tall now and very bushy, ill try to get some pics, damn camera is being nutty on me!

Thanks!

Greeny

IMO I would stay on the 24 hour cycle, The more light they get the better. Hermie's are caused mostly by stress, genetics, not really a issue with the light cycle from what I understand.

I leave mine on the 24 cycle as well. I know that the report I posted in the Genetics section said 18/6 produces more females. but I followed everything else and was fine. I think when you pick a schedule it is best to stick with it. Go straight from 24/0 to 12/12 for flower. IMO.

following the rest....yup leave it n 24/7....and if they are doing well now...why change right? ;)

Latest posts

Back