So this guy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
Comes running down the street in front of my house, screaming and wailing like banshee-
"CALL 911, HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!"
This fella was totally naked and some guy was chasing him down the street. I think someone got home early from work! Gotta love a crazy neighborhood.

Isn't that how Jeffery Dahlmer got busted?, some guy running down the street naked...

advocate said:
Isn't that how Jeffery Dahlmer got busted?, some guy running down the street naked...
Damn advocate i thought we lost you. Believe it or not the cops sent that naked dude back to his house with him if i'm not mistaken. The cops thought they were having a lovers quarl. Now that is messed up. :eek:

lmao....it just reminds me of that one time when my cousin was working (he does landscaping btw) he was raking up the leaves and then some guy was passing by bt he looked at my cousin and starts screaming "i gave the ***** everything i gave her everything and she kicks me out *** man! i gave her everything!" my cousin totaly freaking cuz the guy looked all cracked out and my cousin picks up the rake and says to the guy i swear if you get any closer to me i will start swinging! so the guys starts walking away screaming the same shit over again man i was just on the floor laughing my ass off so dam hard i started crying my stomach felt like it was about to burst from laughter seriously that was one of the funniest shit i have ever seen

Yeah, that's the third naked person I can remember running up this street. The other two just had problems, no one trying to kill them.

Latest posts

Back