So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even taking a magnet to your hard drives wouldn't work? Good luck with your case Timmy, I'm hoping for the best.

Timmyjg6;

Bummer man, wish you did'nt sign that paper.
You should request a copy of it right away and review it with an attorney.
Possibly there is something in there you can use to benefit you.
I do realize that getting rushed by cops can be frightening but that's what they count on.
Also, your aware YOU can call the D.A. YOURSELF and speak with them about charges and even a plea deal .
I don't consider MJ a harmful drug like coke or crack or herion, if you were to know of a dealer of one of those you could walk on your charges for giving that info.
I'm my opinion, that's NOT snitching as it's bad for the community and everyone.
Good luck and peace to you.

a snitch is a snitch regardless of who you rat on! if your scared of jail you better not break the law. jmo

also timmy only got 6 months in jail. he should be out soon this is a fairly old thread.

I disagree with "a snitch is a snitch" thing.
If you knew i man was molesting a child, would you tell the cops ?
And don't say...." that's different " .
Where excatly is the line ?

ya i would but not to save my own ??? you should do it because its the right thing not because your a chicken ????coward. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

the cops use people like that, the ones who save up little gems like that till they get bust to use as a get out of jail free card. screw that make the cops do their jobs and don't be a snitch.

i have very strong feelings on this topic, i spent time in prison because a coward couldn't handle jail so he snitched on me and i got to take his place.

slowmo77 said:
ya i would but not to save my own ***. you should do it because its the right thing not because your a chicken **** coward. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

the cops use people like that, the ones who save up little gems like that till they get bust to use as a get out of jail free card. screw that make the cops do their jobs and don't be a snitch.

i have very strong feelings on this topic, i spent time in prison because a coward couldn't handle jail so he snitched on me and i got to take his place.

:holysheep: well your a stand up guy. MANY MANY people i defended snitched and got deals, however there were those few like you that did there time and kept their mouth shut.
In my former line of work, that's just another tool. :hubba:

dman1234 said:
6 months really ?
wow!!!!
when will ppl wake up

Seems like a lot but again we don't know all the circumstances. :)

Could have been his 2nd or more offence?

mrkingford said:
Timmyjg6;

Bummer man, wish you did'nt sign that paper.
You should request a copy of it right away and review it with an attorney.
Possibly there is something in there you can use to benefit you.
I do realize that getting rushed by cops can be frightening but that's what they count on.
Also, your aware YOU can call the D.A. YOURSELF and speak with them about charges and even a plea deal .
I don't consider MJ a harmful drug like coke or crack or herion, if you were to know of a dealer of one of those you could walk on your charges for giving that info.
I'm my opinion, that's NOT snitching as it's bad for the community and everyone.
Good luck and peace to you.

This is straight-up bad advice. Does the term REVENGE mean anything? Last thing I want on my butte is some pissed off crank freak. And, no, no one on this forum is crazy enough or tough enough to wait it out on some derranged chem head. But, hey, JMHO.:cool:

Also, do not poke at vicious pitbulls through the fence with a stick. Here again, JMO.

PencilHead said:
This is straight-up bad advice. Does the term REVENGE mean anything? Last thing I want on my butte is some pissed off crank freak. And, no, no one on this forum is crazy enough or tough enough to wait it out on some derranged chem head. But, hey, JMHO.:cool:

To each their own.
Have you ever been in prison ?
I never have but i know PLENTY who have.
When it's ACTUALLY a REALITY that you'll lose your wife,job,house,and most important your freedom, some choose to make that choice.
I'm not saying it's the stand up thing to do, just an option.
But i guess the best thing to do is completly know how much time you'll do and can you live with it BEFORE committing crime.
If you'll only get probation for 10 plants but jail for 11 or more, be prepared to acccept your fate if you choose to grow 11 or more.

That was actually a cool story to read. It was like reading a good book that I couldn't put down.

But it sounds like you played it smooth by cooperating. You cooperated with the LEO and they were nice and just let you go with minimal charges!

Thanks guys... I just have to say yeah it sucvkewd to have everything stripped from me but it took that to teach my about some things of life. NBot just family but about relationships money and how you treat the ones you love. ?Youve got to be good for the ones that need you. Your life affects moor than yourself. Just think about that..

The highest point in arguments between my lady and i is when we talk about chopping the plants if we cant fix the problem. its a mutual thing that would happen before i left the house. We both understand.

DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME!!
THE ONLY GOOD SNITCH IS A DEAD ONE,, PERIOD

DONE TIME YES SNITCH SET ME UP BEFORE I GO BACK WILL DESTROY ANYONE THAT SNITCHES ON ME, PERIOD....

As for a child molester will bury them in the woods if give a chance.

Its hard to beleive that the last 10 minutes that i spent reading this thread was actually over 6 months of your life man...hard turn of luck there...what a trip...well i hope things take a turn for the better for you...and for future reference, dont trust anyone...or get a medical mj card...:hubba:

People tend to be a selfish race and they will use any "tool" necessary to get off easy or even to exact revenge...its a sad day when you hate your own race...

Latest posts

Back