So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro, i just have to say.. Be careful yall. Take the small rules carefully and don't be stupid if any dout that you have messed up and told someone or someone found out than do what will hurt you. Chop em up and start over new somewhere else..

Holy crap batman jimmyjg6 got busted 2 years since
T4

They did what they call a knock and talk. Trying to get you to admit the crime and or to look, or better yet, smell out "probable cause"to call a Judge and get a warrent.. What you signed I would bet is a waiver and permisson from you and allow them to search They didnt have probable cause with just your ex telling some detective, they hear so much crap from mad exs it is crazy everything from accusing them to being child molesters to drug trafficers I know a police officer can be intimidating and knowing your doing something that is illegal it is easy to say ok I give up, so to speak. lol but. Never let a police officer in your home unless hes got a warrent. If you ever get read the mirranda rights always keep your mouth shut and if I said anything it would have been that the MJ I was growing was for me and medical use.I am sure if you didnt let them in the would have got a warrent but that might have given you time to start chopping and flushing.

hero4u2b said:
They did what they call a knock and talk. Trying to get you to admit the crime and or to look, or better yet, smell out "probable cause"to call a Judge and get a warrent.. What you signed I would bet is a waiver and permisson from you and allow them to search They didnt have probable cause with just your ex telling some detective, they hear so much crap from mad exs it is crazy everything from accusing them to being child molesters to drug trafficers I know a police officer can be intimidating and knowing your doing something that is illegal it is easy to say ok I give up, so to speak. lol but. Never let a police officer in your home unless hes got a warrent. If you ever get read the mirranda rights always keep your mouth shut and if I said anything it would have been that the MJ I was growing was for me and medical use.I am sure if you didnt let them in the would have got a warrent but that might have given you time to start chopping and flushing.

yea timmy's best bet and what he should have done, was when the cops asked for him to sign something, should have never signed it if he didn't understand it. and kindly tell the cops that I'll have to contact my laywer about this document and get back to you. and ask if thats all.

and IF they would have knocked on the door. you never let them in. You ALWAYS step outside your door, while grabbing a key, and locking the door behind you. continue the convo outside your door (so no claims of smelling odors of mentioned plant).. and most importantly never sign anything, that you don't understand.

Hope we all learned something from this unfortunate event..

Timmyjg6 said:
I'm still here... Bin staying out of trouble.

hey timmy! lol, been a long time!! and thats good.. how much more probation you got?

Did you get violated in the pen
Lol
Only jesting with ya Timmyg6f
T4

Latest posts

Back