So we can trade now huh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Ive read a few posts now where they say they gifting and or trades...and All most every Mod/Admin read the same posts?...So I see we can trade now???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFOKwgx20FU

Is he drunk again.:eek::):postpicsworthless:
Mutley

I have not seen any posts on here saying anyone is trading or gifting here at this site. I did see mention of it being done on other sites.

Not Drunk yet...I'm spelling good :p

Hmm ... what about this thread?

everyone the Popo here had to have read it...Maybe its just me that can read?....

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67383

post #10..and than confirmed in #16...even you posted in the Hampster:doh:....yall must have missed it...

and where is the link to the rules?....because I dont see we have any

Are we talking about Avid here? That's what I see in post #10.

thanks...where did ya see this?....there use to be a link in tool Bar...Like every other site I go to..

They were in the "Introduce yourself" section,,,Hick's sticky thread

They were posted in an easier location, but must have been accidentally moved in the transition.

10. Trading seeds among members is not allowed.

in those rules it also states

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

So I would say the OP is breaking the rules.....huh?...And this is okay?

just trying get it straight is all
:bong:

This thread seems to be going no where good.
As far as I know the rules have not changed. 4u, just because you can't find a quick link to them doesn't mean they are not still in effect.

I am closing it, at least for now. If THG sees any reason to reopen it then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back