So, what else do you do for fun. . .

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
Raise Koi and feed them
View attachment 299893
Mrs Fogey and I went to Maui for our 25th anniversary and stayed at a high end hotel(me and my ratty tee shirts stuck out like a sore thumb). They had this huge koi pond in the atrium. We got baked on the beach one night and headed back to our room overlooking the koi pond. We were mesmerized by what appeared to be a dance by the fish. They lined up and swam in a circle for a bit then groups would break off and the get back in the line. Maybe we were stoned(we bought some locally grown Golden Ticket(supposedly)) but it was trippy.

BillyK

Reaction score
Mrs Fogey and I went to Maui for our 25th anniversary and stayed at a high end hotel(me and my ratty tee shirts stuck out like a sore thumb). They had this huge koi pond in the atrium. We got baked on the beach one night and headed back to our room overlooking the koi pond. We were mesmerized by what appeared to be a dance by the fish. They lined up and swam in a circle for a bit then groups would break off and the get back in the line. Maybe we were stoned(we bought some locally grown Golden Ticket(supposedly)) but it was trippy.
I just love moments and memories like that.

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
Oh yes them do a dance when feeding time comes LOL
As soo as I walk up to the deck rail that overlooks the pond they all line up with their heads poking out of water opening and closing their mouths , it's the funniest thing.
Had one of them get in the skimmer box found him this morning (please Papa get me out of here) so I did. LOL

Latest posts