so what have you been listening to lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
So when you get baked alone or with friends what do you do or listen too? I know a lot of people drive around or just smoke to smoke or watch TV but me and my closet friends (guys and girls I live with in the apartment and friends that are over all the time) go to the kitchen and smoke and talk and while we do this we listen to music.

My other roommate usually controlls the music because I don't want to mess with it and just sit there but we've been listening to a lot of rock and metal lately like some:

Inflames
Pantera
Primus
ROCP

Rap:
Mims
lil wayne
rich boy
pretty ricky

I've also been listening to some mew (special in perticular).

3 words:

talk radio!

Coast to Coast 580am or Tom Lykes(not sure splg)

mesmerizing..........................................

ive been listening to so much on you tube.

H-Town
Mtume
Mariah
Edwin Collins
SOAD
Biggie
Bone thugs
People singin the songs
T-Pain
Justin
Akon
Gwen
Steam
Foreigner
the group that sang "The Boys are back in town"
all types of old stuff.

im lookin for this song from 1999 or so, fairly popular. Its these two or 3 girls singing in a rainbow like room and they are like" so you do say you dont say you'll do what i want say your true say to me somethin somethin"

reggae:
midnite
nasio fontaine
israel vibration
king tubby
culture
black uhuru
agustus pablo
burning spear
gentleman
the gladiators
johnny osbourne
sugar minott
hip-hop:
visionaries
freestyle fellowship
project blowed
necro
third sight
def jux
cage
doom
madlib
alot of older indie hip-hop
various mixtapes
turntablism

stoneybologne said:
reggae:
midnite

hip-hop:
madlib
I like Vaughn of Midnite..but his lyrics are hard to make out>I HATE that about him.Madlib aint too bad also

Rap/Whatever:
Wu-Tang and Method Man
Whatever is on the radio
Techno etc:
Alot from I.Love.Techno

lots of chili peppers...old to new stuff. I love everything from them.
Pink Floyd
Rage Against The Machine
TV on the Radio

been listening to 4 three bands quite a bit lately.

Speaking of youtube, check out the truly strange Sun Ra performances...

i listen to just about everything under the sun, good music and good refer are my two passions in life
mainly i like the classics though zepplin, hendrix, and so on

NickleBack...Lynyrd Skynyrd....Talk radio......have satalite radio in our durrango and love it....lots of good talk shows and also a great comic station called Raw Dog...

Past couple of days I've had these on repeat :huh: :
Rjd2- Chicken-Bone Circuit
Radiohead- Idioteque
Linkin Park- Session

allgrownup said:
3 words:

talk radio!

Coast to Coast 580am or Tom Lykes(not sure splg)

mesmerizing..........................................

Coast TO coast am rocks... but sometimes the show does get "Hillbillied out" with weirdoes hehe. "I tells ya, he had a big ol' grey head, and big o'l black eyes, and he told me I was gon' be the communicator guy to earth. Theys tell me Donald Rumsfeld is really a Leeezard person from the fifth dy-mensio', and the Canadians have three moon bases, four more than the Americans have":rolleyes:

"Dead Air", on Wednesday nights is all about jam band music that is out of this world. I know they play it on a few radio stations...

Allright if your going to listen to real chill music when your high theres only one way to go and that is with SLIGHTY STOOPID i suggest you download This joint by them and you will never be the same again.

And theres always the BEATLES!

Wow, no one has Rush on their list? It always makes my top 3. Probably my favorite band of all time........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeZk3W1GrGc

I used to be a big Iron Maiden fan, as well as Metallica and Megadeath. I have really mellowed in my old age. I still always go back to The Stones, Elton John and old Aerosmith. My hubby is a big Chili Pepper fan so add some of that to the mix.

Five For Fighting, and a Blue October CD has gotten a lot of play around here lately too.

Man, guess I am pretty fickle after all. :D

Here is my list:
String Cheese Incident
Willie Bobo
Dilinger vs Trinity
Freddie McGregor
The Dead (72-78)
Jarabe de Palo
Phish
One Giant Leap
Bob Marley
Fiti & los Fitipaldis

I listen to a wide range of stuff when I smoke. I like ICP, Twiztid, Blaze, Kottonmouth Kings, 311, Primus, Cypress Hill, Pink Floyd. I use to be the biggest Iron Maiden fan back in the day, but I have expanded my musical tastes and I listen to a bit of everything now. I really like something with a good beat that I can let my mind sway to. Most of the time, my brothers and I, go to the mall and walk around. It is really fun being high and nobody but you knows it.

Latest posts

Back