sober 1st times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spliffy

Reaction score
why dont you get high your first time smokin pot? is it just because you suck at it and cant get a good hit?? hmmmm......

My first time was on hash. I got high. really damn high. It was the next time. schwagg I didn't get high :(. spoiled right off the bat.

Ha! You got that right, Mutt! The first time I got high was on Mexican Dirt weed in San Fransisco. An ounce was 5 bucks and I thought that was fuckin outrageous at the time. 5 bucks for a little bag of brown shit? This better be good. I got good and buzzed and never had a bad high after that. The stuff that's available now is like impossibly better.

my first time getting high was smokin blades, which was my second time smoking pot.

the first time i really got HIGH was with my brother.:rolleyes: i was 15 and we did some hash under glass.:D you no, the hash that was imported back in the day.:p man i was so fucked up it was like i was drunk.:eek: i had the spins and everything. those were the days.:cool:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
the first time i really got HIGH was with my brother.:rolleyes: i was 15 and we did some hash under glass.:D you no, the hash that was imported back in the day.:p man i was so fucked up it was like i was drunk.:eek: i had the spins and everything. those were the days.:cool:
Yeah, match box, a pin, a brandy glass and a block of hash. Damn, I miss those days.

My First Time... humm... was like a july or something at work and on a half-hour break my friend and I and another person, i can't remember who but we all went out to the parking lot and headed to sheetz and smoked 2 or 3 bowls, it was def. a a sativa strain i was hyped when back at work... hahaha was wonderful, I was totally hooked It's like love at first toke.

As for your questions spliffy.... I'm acctually going to address them hahaha....

People who don't get high their first time smokin either don't inhale or they hit it like.. real lightly or sumpthin' or heck i dunno perhaps they be smokin some serious shwagg

Ahh, a "my first time" thread!
I smoked homegrown leaf with a beatnick a coupla times back in '66. I thought the effect of hyperventilating was the "high" and I thought how bogus!
Then, late Spring of '67, already high on bennie's (mild upper) I smoked some Acapulco Gold with a coupla friends in a '59 Dodge Imperial, one of the largest (at that time) production cars ever.
Like I said, I thought the high was the hyperventilating part, so I was totally unprepared when BAM it hit me and suddenly I was floating on a cloud.

But I've been with LOTS of people who WERE smoking the right way and they didn't get high. I must've smoked pot 6 or 7 times with my kid brother and he never got high. (he finally did somewhere down the line)
I think 1 reason some folks don't het high is that people are scared, tense, not knowing what to expect.
I mean, for many people it's the first "real" crime they've ever committed (other than shoplifting and having sex on my part). They've heard the horror stories, they're ducking and hiding, there's the risk of going to jail.

GanjaGuru said:
bennie's (mild upper)

Wow haven't heard of those in a loooong time.
Thought I would give you a trip down memory lane Ganja.

59.jpg

Yea, I'd always wondered about this too, so I did a search on the internet a few years back & came up with no scientific explanation for it. I'd heard some rumours way back in high school about building up levels, or resistance, or some such weirdness, but I'm pretty durned sure that 'aint what's up.

In my experience, I chalk it up to two things-- not knowing how to smoke (most cigarette smokers don't seem to have this problem so often), and being just plain too aware or paranoid... There seems to be some sort of person (this was our high school theory here) that just investigates their brain so darned hard that they pull themselves nearly out of the high... I dunno... that's what we came up with back in the day in our circles. :rolleyes: who knows.

And as for memory loss? Pssshaw! I remember my first time like it was this morning. I was 13 and living in Belize for a year. My friends' older sister had just finished curing some of the most beautiful buds I had ever seen, and she rolled a spliff I remember telling my friends was as big as my arm... The greatest, most cerebral sativa I have ever smoked... The jungle was alive with life, I swear I saw some birds that really weren't there, and sitting in her back yard I was convinced that I was making a jasmine tree grow by projecting love on it....lol. I was high the next day still.

Oh, if only I'd had the forethought to get my hands on some seeds, or the chance to go back and get some now....

Thanks for that. That's one of my favorite memories... and it's not too far off from the first time I ate mushrooms. Life IS good.

1975 ,,11 years old ,,,stole my older bothers tai stick ,life was never the same

so people can get stoned on their first time toking?? sweet

Latest posts

Back