Soft Secrets Magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I found 3 or 4 years worth of these on my puter. It's a magazine about pot. They are from 2003 - 2006 so they are not real current.

Just thought someone might have an interest. I'll upload a few issues and if anyone likes them, I'll up the rest.

WARNING ... WARNING ... WARNING ... !!!!!!!

There are boobies in this magazine. LOL Apparently each month some babe sends in a pic of her plants with her boobies out. If this is too much for you, please don't download it. Other than that, it's a magazine about cannabis. There are 43 pages, only one or two with boobies. LOL

View attachment SSUK2003-04.pdf

View attachment SSUK2003-05.pdf

View attachment SSUK2003-06.pdf

I'm not going to read them but I'm happy to look at the pics. I've always been a visual kind of guy :D.

Yup, very informative, just as I suspected. It reminds me of my idea to save MP - The Girls of Marijuana Passion fund raising calendar. It would have worked, too, but someone went and saved it with a less creative idea :hubba:

:rofl:
Yup, very informative, just as I suspected. It reminds me of my idea to save MP - The Girls of Marijuana Passion fund raising calendar. It would have worked, too, but someone went and saved it with a less creative idea :hubba:

I'm done for the summer; did 3 grows last fall/winter. Have a few moms going, though. You?

Just read through a couple of these....good stuff. Thanks for sharing Hackerman.

Latest posts

Back