Software for finding a grow spot in your area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, you are full of questions, aint ya? mj is a low priority to the canadian police unless it comes to their attention via a complaint or hydro theft. or a fire. to many judges dismiss the charges or have the case thrown out of court. therefore, any1 up to 10 lights just gets their equipment seized and the product destroyed. and in some cases not even this. case never goes to trial. to many mj med suppliers like me out there. hehehe if yer stupid enough to have a weapon present then its different, or another type of drug. or live beyond yer means cause then the IRS gets into it. i run 9 lights and pay my bills on time. i live quietly - no problems.

i live in BC canada. in what is called the O/D capital of the world. this year we had 1 of the new drug task forces in our town for 6 weeks flying overhead by heliocopter mapping the whole area. about 2500 sq. miles of terraine. they were pinpointing all the choice o/d grow sites.

....yet...
mj is a low priority to the canadian police unless it comes to their attention via a complaint.......any1 up to 10 lights just gets their equipment seized and the product destroyed. and in some cases not even this. case never goes to trial. to many mj med suppliers like me out there. hehehe
...outdoor is high priority and indoor isn't?..interesting...

hey hick, this is canada. dont want the tourists or visiting americans seeing something growing freely in a mountain meadow or some1's back yard while on a helicopter tour, now would we? i have discovered 30 acre o/d grows in my back yard. all around a local 9 hole golfcourse is 1 example. and the american diplomat, here on an executive holiday would be sure to hit 1 into the rough. i can just see the headlines. or thats how our politians think anyway. IMHO

I can only imagine all the things the us does if canada exercises that much caution. they don't do anything, no court, astra? No arbitration or sentence?

an investigation reporter for one of BC's leading newspapers had a writeup about marijuana growers and the crown. in it; it was stated that 1 - canada does not have the prison resources to handle all the indoor and outdoor marijuana offenders. and even if it did, 2 - that the cost of imprisoning such offenders would cripple the canadian taxpayer in the costs of housing and feeding, let alone guarding them 24/7.

therefore crown council - the prosecuting attorney; the same as an A.D.A. meets with the offender before court and works out a deal with them. this happens in around 85% of marijuana offenses. futhurmore, some people, to get a deal, will rat out higher drug offenders like meth dealers ect........ if it is proven that they are growing for their own use and/or a few other people or for medical supply then it is in most cases dropped. end of story.

No the growers getting busted are big growers and they have enought fundsto get out of trouble. The upper level of the law enforcment has there hand in the big dealers pockets. The lower law makes the busts the top law dogs hush it all up thats why only the little man goes to jail.

nope, not in this area friend. i can tell ya of 8 major busts in the last 3 months that im aware of and they are all sitting in jail. 2 have had all their assets seized and 1 is fighting the IRS - the wife. these are indoor with an average of 50 lights. 23 o/d crops burnt to date and 16 knock downs where they cannot burn. in the last 3 weeks. 1 was mine.

They got 12 christmas tree lot sized plots in my area pretty recently... no one went to jail, and some ppl were cought tending to them. However, the fines that they need to pay are a lil rough... but better then jailtime imo.

So is it possible to completely mask one's ID online? Firewall, proxy, cookie monitoring programs... MAC spoofers.... or is it just a matter of time if the man wants to track u down?

Wouldn't it end up with your ISP having to give out your info?

An American company would have no choice but to give that info. This site is different, based outta Amsterdam. The locator is something I find to be neat, but not worth the risk.

internet cyberwarriors like me love their independence and free roamin. so "the man" is going to have a baad time getting me and then when he does get close, well, thar are some nasty traps and thingys. my other computer setup is routed thru a satellite then bounced thru several ground based servers all over the world, then back to space, after all that. it goes to a ISP then back thru duplicate servers again, after several manhours of tracking it dead ends. i once got "tagged" by an american based law enforcement; so guess what? i simply terminated that account and computer.
icon10.gif
cost to me - around 50.00 total.

now i just run cable and let them come visit if they want on this 1. eurpean server, firewall, dual hard drive and a security hacker alert program. if ya dont want visitors; ya no problem.

astra007 said:
my other computer setup is routed thru a satellite then bounced thru several ground based servers all over the world, then back to space, after all that. it goes to a ISP then back thru duplicate servers again, after several manhours of tracking it dead ends.

I just wear a foil hat :D

the_optimist.jpg

i tried that but got too many transmissions from area 51. them aliens just would not hush up. hey ya try pepsi yet? no, im hooked on mt. dew. rats, i like coke. this is soda pop not drugs ya nerd. who you callin nerd? ect..........

Astra...i have a sneeking suspicion that you do like drugs.. lol all your crazy stoner rambelings about the man being after you...ive heard that happens to people who smoke....MARIJUANA! ahhhh! sorry...long day of work and im in need of a day off!

ftw2012: if you had the "man" on yer tail fer 38 years, dont ya think that YOU would be a little crazy too. im the point man fer the association of growers i "hang with". no kids or family, so i order the seeds, equipment and god knows what from all over the world. for the last 10 years plus, i've been using the web and a computer. havin fun. i also have veteran friends who need the weed to have an easy daily life since their bloody gov't does not give a crap. so do i sometimes.

im not sayin you dont have reason to be paranoid....im saying the drugs make you that way! i didnt mean anything by it....was more of a joke against coke/crack heads...ya know? (since you made a joke about coke) always freaked out whenever they even see a cop....or even when the wind blows...

crack heads naw........... i think yer referring to METH freaks 'cause thats what they are. i have a few acquaintences who fit this category and they are; paraniod and dangerous.

yeah...my best friend since elementry school fits that too....really sucks. he would freak out about the cops following him every time he would see one. too bad really....i guess im not too paranoid....being scared wont help me avoid getting into trouble.....just make it more obvious when they see me ive always thought..

So google and google toolbar is bad to use? i never knew ne of this

what search thing should i use and how can i prevent any detection on the net astra??

Latest posts

Back