SOG in EZ Clone 120?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I had an idea this morning.

I've been wanting to try out aeroponics, but I'm also interested in getting an EZ clone system to make it easier/faster to take cuttings. I'm wondering if it might be possible to do a full grow from start to finish using an EZ Clone 120. I would take ONLY 60 cuttings, thus giving each cutting more room to spread out. I'd root them for a week, veg them for another week, and then flower for eight weeks. I realize the yield would be smaller per plant, but this might be a way to economically combine my three main goals: SOG, Aeroponics, and a 10-week start-to-finish timetable. I'm thinking I might be able to yield between 1/4 and 1/2 ounce per clone.

Any thoughts on this idea would be greatly appreciated.

i have an ez-cloner 60 that i just now started using and my cuttings are only 4 days old now.
i am definitely interested in how it works for you trying to flower your cuttings in your ez-cloner 120.
good luck with it, and try to post some pics and info about how it turns out for you, ok?

Latest posts

Back