Soil and Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:D

I have 11 plants in a closet grow. Its getting crowded but anyway I have a question about adding some Fox Farm nutrients. Im using Miracle Grow time release potting soil. Is it ok to add a little of the Grow Big nutes to it at a weak strength or should I wait a few eeks to let the food in the soil break down and weaken first?

Any comments or tips would be appriciated, thanx:cool:

Later;)

noodles said:
I have a question about adding some Fox Farm nutrients. Im using Miracle Grow time release potting soil. Is it ok to add a little of the Grow Big nutes to it at a weak strength or should I wait a few eeks to let the food in the soil break down and weaken first?
The Brothers Grunt have been using Miracle Grow for some time. I'm not sure if it's the same one you mention, but the same principle.

He has great success with only using the MG that is in the soil until the second week of his flowering, (if my memory serves me). Then he uses a bloom booster of some sort. You'd have to look back on his posts to see exactly what he uses, or maybe he'll bop into this thread and tell you.

Good luck man!

noodles said:
Hi Everyone:D

I have 11 plants in a closet grow. Its getting crowded but anyway I have a question about adding some Fox Farm nutrients. Im using Miracle Grow time release potting soil. Is it ok to add a little of the Grow Big nutes to it at a weak strength or should I wait a few eeks to let the food in the soil break down and weaken first?

Any comments or tips would be appriciated, thanx:cool:

Later;)
Whats up man. How old are your plants?

Hey BG:D

I have 4 plants that are 32 days into vegging. Then I have 7 others that are about 3" to 4". Im using cfl bulbs so my plants are staying short and the soil is Miracle Grow Continuous Release. I looked on the bag of soil and there doesnt seem to be a huge amount of nutes in the soil, just enough I think to make them live for a couple of months nothing extravigant. The percentages were like .21% and .08% or something like that. I think I might go ahead and use a weak strenght in a week on the big ones and maybe in two weeks on the others would does everybody think?:p

Later:cool:

How tall and old is your plant that you give nutes to? I wonder if it is comparable to mine.:eek: :D

Be sure that if you do use nutes on them use very small amounts. It says to use 4 tlb. per gallon of water we start them with 1/4 tsp. Good luck man and be sure to not over do it and burn your ladies. ;)

Latest posts

Back