soil and spider mites??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grama42

Reaction score
hello all you growers out there:confused:i have been fighting my spider mites and am getting them under control. but i just want to know does any one know if i have to get rid of my soil:confused: cause i just pulled one laddie she had some mites when i hung her up side down they all went to the top of the stem then i dipped the tip in isopropyl alcohol and watched them die:hubba: back to my ??? do they live in soil:confused: be safe

They don't live in the soil but as a percausion I'd spray the surface of the soil to be sure, thats what I did when I was fighting the little buggars! I still spay neem oil mixed with insecticidal soap 1 a month so I don't get any more problems, and its been a year or so since I seen 1! The one suggestion I have is when you think you got them all spray a couple more times at least they are the worst pest to get rid of in my humble opinion! Goodluck with the battle Grama!

Phatpharmer

phatpharmer said:
They don't live in the soil but as a percausion I'd spray the surface of the soil to be sure, thats what I did when I was fighting the little buggars! I still spay neem oil mixed with insecticidal soap 1 a month so I don't get any more problems, and its been a year or so since I seen 1! The one suggestion I have is when you think you got them all spray a couple more times at least they are the worst pest to get rid of in my humble opinion! Goodluck with the battle Grama!

Phatpharmer
thanks to you too you are all the best

Latest posts

Back