Soil coco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
Why is my soul so hard I can’t stick my finger in the dirt anymore to check if it’s dry in the medium how do I make it soft again ?

Because it's shitty soil. Your soil should not be compacted. Mix about 30% Perlite into it.
I personally hate coco.

Because it's shitty soil. Your soil should not be compacted. Mix about 30% Perlite into it.
I personally hate coco.
I understand but I actually fixed the issue I scrapped the top off put more happy frog and didn’t even water it it’s good again but ty

Have you signed any contracts in Blood lately?
There was a strange man here in town last month buying Souls
I thought strange business to be in.

You should add perlite as Hopper indicated above
Your soil needs to drain to "avoid" Root Rot.

Avoid.. That's a good one. I almost forgot. 😁

Wonder what coco. That stuff generally drains like crazy. Perlite is good like jello. There is always room for jello.

Bubba

1626018939838.png
@Bubba

Have you signed any contracts in Blood lately?
There was a strange man here in town last month buying Souls
I thought strange business to be in.
I want whatever your smoking lmao
Please send the link down below

My coco has perlite in it but I might add some more either way it fixed my issue I dont have no drainage problems I use grow bags and treated my medium and the bottom before I transplanted

My problem with Coco is it drains to fking much. Better for a drip system.

Nope I'm good with FF Ocean Forest with 30% Added perlite. Drains good but not so much that it needs water constantly. To each his own. Glad you have good luck with it.

I only water 2 times a week at the most and I don’t see my plants having no issues idk I mean at least yours is draining consistently you feeding your plants a tea as well?

Just FF ferts when I go into flower.

Just FF ferts when I go into flower.
Might wanna consider a compost tea it’s very beneficial to your whole garden, I don’t know what I would do without it,
What about your nutes what are you using ?
How big is your pots?
How much you feeding

Absolutely looks great but the tea can greatly enhance your grow by a lot if your not using tea, and it looks good imagine when you do
Are you using 2 or 3 row to make your teas , or are you using sprouts?

Latest posts

Back