Soil coco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using 2 or 3 row to make your teas , or are you using sprouts?
I’m using a tea method created by another grower of mine which consists of a lot of different organic materials might work for me but maybe not you not sure. But I do it once a week I brew it for 24hrs and my plants love it just look up compost tea recipes, and try to create one of your own that your plants will love I normally brew with a 5gal bucket and air stones.

Absolutely looks great but the tea can greatly enhance your grow by a lot if your not using tea, and it looks good imagine when you do
I bought a Compost Barrell a few months ago and i am making my own compost. So Tea wont be a problem if i want to use it that way.

Nope I'm good with FF Ocean Forest with 30% Added perlite. Drains good but not so much that it needs water constantly. To each his own. Glad you have good luck with it.
Ocean Forest has become my go to. I'm sure there are other fine soils, but this works, pretty cheap, etc.

I'm trying an experiment with some cuts... going to root them in soaked OF.

A week old and not withering, me thinks roots are taking.... don't recommend, just fooling around with shoots being trimmed off anyway.
Bored.
Bubba

Ocean Forest has become my go to. I'm sure there are other fine soils, but this works, pretty cheap, etc.

I'm trying an experiment with some cuts... going to root them in soaked OF.

A week old and not withering, me thinks roots are taking.... don't recommend, just fooling around with shoots being trimmed off anyway.
Bored.
Bubba
You can create or your own from using organic materials your store sells like fruits and stuff , also if there are experimental plants then enjoy ;)

Too much invested in grows to use anything experimental, I use what I know works. If I wanted to make my own soil, I would likely follow SubCool's recipes or other well known growers. I doubt seriously if I would put fruit in my dirt, never seen that done and no doubt would attract every knat within a country mile. decomposing fruit stinks also.

I carry on a law practice 5 days a week, and there are only so many hours in the day. One thing I cut time on is jacking with making soil.
I have to focus my time and energy efficiently, and ready made soil like Ocean Forest work great. I have no complaints about yields either.

The cuts werent a soil experiment, I had OF and solo cups so tried it since the cuts were going to be tossed anyway. Normally I use wet vermiculite to root cuts.

Bubba

Too much invested in grows to use anything experimental, I use what I know works. If I wanted to make my own soil, I would likely follow SubCool's recipes or other well known growers. I doubt seriously if I would put fruit in my dirt, never seen that done and no doubt would attract every knat within a country mile. decomposing fruit stinks also.

I carry on a law practice 5 days a week, and there are only so many hours in the day. One thing I cut time on is jacking with making soil.
I have to focus my time and energy efficiently, and ready made soil like Ocean Forest work great. I have no complaints about yields either.

The cuts werent a soil experiment, I had OF and solo cups so tried it since the cuts were going to be tossed anyway. Normally I use wet vermiculite to root cuts.

Bubba
I added banana in mine I don’t get no gnats I noticed only time I get them is when I over water with high nutes but all that stuff is organic to your garden, and nothing wrong with that if your ok with what you get out of it continue never change. I use great white in my soil and some living soil helps promotes strong roots I’ve done a few transplants roots always looks great.

Bubba
A man after my own heart. Subcool was a Baddass

He was into the notion of living soil big time! Why piddle and waste my time when I can stand on the shoulders of giants?
They already did the hard part for me.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back