Soil growers any advice appreciated?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420g

Reaction score
So I’m in week 6 of flowering, in soil under 315w CMH in soil/perlite mix, been feeding as per CX chart, A & B, headmasta and mighty bloom. Believe they are suffering at very least nitrogen toxicity, maybe overwatered early on too. Should I flush the hell out of it, 3 x size of pots, or what?
pH 6.5 only been feeding mighty bloom (potash) the last weekView media item 74View media item 77View media item 76View media item 75

I can't say with any certainty but it looks like either a nitrogen deficiancy or cal/mag deficiency.
You may want to try a dilute folier feeding.

Last edited:
Have you checked for spider mites?

Just from looking at the soil I would lean towards over watering and too many nutes.
Did you cut your "N" down to nothing or close to it when you started budding?
Do you have any critters flying around?
I had an issue with root aphids, they're nasty little bastards that can do more damage than spidermites because you can't see the damage.

What I would do is:
1. Flush the s**t out of them with dilute bloom nutes.
2. Recheck PH.
3.allow pots to dry out 1 1/2" down.
4. Check closely for bugs.
5. Resume normal routine.
(Want tighter compact buds?)
Try using fulvic acid. It really helps.

I think that your soil looks dense without good drainage properties, which is why it is staying too wet. You say you are using a soil/perlite mix, but I really don't see much, if any, perlite.

Latest posts

Back