Soil Mixture Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikkedsun

Reaction score
So im going to do a soil grow i was curious as to how this would work. my partner wants to use to use coconut shavings, worm castings, perlite vermiculite and thats all he said his friend used it and had great results weve always mixed worm casting in with our regular soil. I also have a ridiculous amount of soil from my past 3 grows all the soil was left on the side of ym house i threw egg shells and old fruits and veggies in it. its really good fox farm mixed green and red bags with vermiculite and perlite but can i use it? i didnt put red wigglers in the soil so no worms got to it.

sounds like a real good mix of soil to me , a lot of organics in it , i see nothing wrong with it unless im missing something , you should be good . good luck on your grow.....

you mean re use soil form a previous grow?

they wont have any nutes in unless worms and bacteria can digest the stuff you put in maybe

I love a good healthy compost pile, This is what brings soil either too life, or back to life, but it does take time, and good potting soil doesn't cost that much. You should remember that not all plants want to live in rich loamy soil though, and some actually thrive under harsh conditions. I have planted outdoors where the condition of the soil was really like red clay and the goofy plants did fine, go figuere.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back