soil questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no soil guy but I think the MG soil is good soil as I use it in my flower beds. I think the key to using it successfully is experience with nutes and soil both. That is why I turn noobs away from it and tell them that if they want to use it later after they have some experience under the belt, then that's different. Too often the biggest mistake that noobs make is they want to kill their plants with kindness, and MG soil just helps that along. :)

JUST A WEED!!!:eek: Bite yer tongue:hitchair: These are my babies who get as much love and TLC as my wife :angrywife: ..........:icon_smile:

MJ is not a weed at all and does take some care, knowledge, and love to get a plant through harvest.

Definition of WEED
a (1) : a plant that is not valued where it is growing and is usually of vigorous growth; especially : one that tends to overgrow or choke out more desirable plants

1 a valueless plant growing wild, especially one that grows on cultivated ground to the exclusion or injury of the desired crop.
2.any undesirable or troublesome plant, especially one that grows profusely where it is not wanted:

I have used mg soil with botanicare nutes with a decent outcome. This was outside though, with a few c99 clones.

yaaaaaaawn.....:stoned: coho.. ::laugh:

I value everyones opinion I do I just value mines more LOL

Love and respect to all fireside.

BWD

I think soil medium is the most important thing in growing. Don't go cheap on it. It is the foundation from which great things come.

If I couldn't afford good soil I would wait to grow.

Latest posts

Back