Soil with nutes in it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herbnationpeacelovebud

Reaction score
has anyone had success with growing with nutes already in the soil this is mysecond grow so not all that experiences yet but the soil i got is miracle gro and to my knowledge not the best soil to use put got to make do with wat i got. I think soil with nutes makes it hardier to grow or sumthin?:confused:

Which miracle grow soil is it?

Soil with nutes in it makes it harder to regulate what nutes your giving to your plant and how much.
A hot soil will burn plants that are not ready to be fed.

Are you planting in the ground or in pots? Fertilizer Analysis is 0.15 - 0.05 - 0.10 for that soil so is lower than the potting mix. Dont think you will have issues with burn.

I read some that had great success useing MG soil...I think the only issue is when ya water too much..because watering is feeding for the fist 3 months I think it says...Good luck and keep us posted

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
I read some that had great success useing MG soil...I think the only issue is when ya water too much..because watering is feeding for the fist 3 months I think it says...Good luck and keep us posted

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:
I've used this same soil for last 2 grows with good results.Like 4u says it is all in the watering.I'm going to be using it for most of my plants this year , the ones in the ground(mostly bagseed).I've been able to get some Fox Farms soil and nutes for some autos I'll be doing in buckets outside.Couldn't afford all FFof.

047.JPG

085.JPG

I don't use MG products...

DSC02432.JPG

DSC02440.JPG

Secret doggie agent...hee hee. Nice pic hick

"red" bandanna! :stoned: .. does that make him a Crip-dog then?...:p

what I want toknow is whats growing in the SHack...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back