Soiled plants in the closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey

Reaction score
Hey every one, Im new to this forum. I started my plants about 4 weeks ago. For sprouting I used paper cups with plastic wrap over the tops. After one week of waiting, tops started to appear and were transfer to 14/10 lights. Lights being used are two flor. lights, one cool white and one warm white.

These are about 18 days into vegatation.

PANA0046.jpg

PANA0047.jpg

those li'l things are reeeeally stretching. Get those flourescents right down on top of them..and a fan to circulate some air and strengthen them up.

You need more light. Do what the others have said. Get a fan on them. Get the lights closer. Look into geting a bigger light if you can.

Example: These were mine at 4 weeks from seed. And I had just toped them so they are missing 8" off the top even.

Wow... Those are huge. I have the two 48" lights, 3" from the plants. Could it be the watts of the bulb. When I got them the sales person said they would be enough for a plant, but both are only 15W. About the strain, Im not sure either, it was just a very good smoke I happened to come across with. AS they have been forming I have noticed it is two diffrent strains. One has very narrow leafs, and the other is very fat. Next pictures I will be sure to show this. Another thing Im trying out is playing music for the plants, and what type they like. Any suggestions?

PANA0044.JPG

PANA0045.JPG

get you a 4 foot shop light with two 40watt bulbs. you should get as much light as you can afford. also you want to keep your lights no more than 2" above the tops.

What about a light cycle? What does everyone recommend? I have seen suggestions from 14/10 to 24/0 for the vegatative stage.

go 24/0 they look like they could use it anyway they are still young

and yea keep a fan on them it will take awhile but you will notice they get thicker

Hey, Joey

They look good, but a better light would make them grow thicker and faster but hey, we don't all have the money for a good light, right?

Good luck with your grow.

I don't know if anyone else could explain this, but after planting some seeds from the same bud, but it seems like they are diffrent strains. Both plants are growing at the same rate, but diffrent width and hieght leafs.

P.S. Thank you to everyone who has been contributing. Everything has been a huge help.

PANA0051.JPG

PANA0054.JPG

if your growing from bag seed, then you probably got a few different kinds mixed together. bag seed is a crap shoot, you never know just what your gonna get. may be good or may not.

hope all your weed is good. take clones and keep them labeled as to which plant it came from. then after you harvest and decide which is best, just throw away all the other clones but that one. you would then have a mom of your best stuff and any clones from her will produce the same results as she did.

I don't know if anyone else could explain this, but after planting some seeds from the same bud, but it seems like they are diffrent strains. Both plants are growing at the same rate, but diffrent width and hieght leafs.

they are called "phenotypes" (google that one). Sorta' like brother and sister having different colored hair or eyes, tall or short, fat and skinny.

CAn anyone tell if these are sex parts, or just branches. Im a new-be, so I can't really tell.

1a.JPG

1b.JPG

2a.JPG

2b.JPG

how much light do they get a day? those little hairs don't look like female hairs, but those will probably just make a new leaf or branch.

Latest posts

Back