Solar Power??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I bought some solar powered Xmas decorations today that have rechargable batteries, It said to jump start them for 12 hours in the sunshine, right Northern Washington, I put them in with the girls under the MH lights, Does anyone know if a MH bulb will charge a solar appliance??:hubba: It seems it should.

It has to be better then trying it in the skagit valley. ha

only thing i know about solar is that i need a city block of panels to set up a nice grow

orangesunshine said:
only thing i know about solar is that i need a city block of panels to set up a nice grow

these are 6 little xmas walk lights, home depot, hoping the wife doesn't notice the chip in her roseville vase!!! Me and the new cat were vacumeing

P1120793.JPG

I am not sure but a camera flash works on my watch.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
these are 6 little xmas walk lights, home depot, hoping the wife doesn't notice the chip in her roseville vase!!! Me and the new cat were vacumeing

LOL, probably only a couple hundred $$ vase....

Roddy said:
LOL, probably only a couple hundred $$ vase....

Ya probably more like 80 to 120, I live in like a second hand shop, she collects but uses, stuffs everywhere, even the bathroom sink has pottery she's estate saled somewhere. our regular dishes are this currier and Ive's blue and white farm americana, besides the china hutch we have all our dishes in this design. both our parents got them in the 50s 60s with Blue Chip Stampsthat came at the grocery store, you got stamps with your change and filled in this books. when they were full you traded them for merchandise, like dishes lol, We used to get them bowling, Bowling for Blue Chips LOL, The Grandkids thought I came by that WE stuff naturally, she collects duck TV lamps also, shes got 3 the same.

P1120805.JPG

P1120806.JPG

P1120809.JPG

Latest posts

Back