Soldier up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

When i spray poisons I really like to fully protect myself, up to date catridges in my resperator, googles, gloves, long sleeves, I've got some mites!!! not to bad but because I examine them when I do my weekly foliar spray and man i'm peee ohhhhed. The're mostly on the dutch treat in the 18/6 closet, couldnt find any on the main floor, I know they gotta be out there though, I've got some good poison though, the wife had me poise for the picture, she thought i looked funny, I put rubber gloves on before starting.

P1070670.JPG

ur spraying w/o gloves above...?

but yea i do the same (suit up with pants, long sleeve, respirator, and gloves;)) with avid and eagle 20 every other month on each one

What are you using to treat the mites? I like to hit them hard and fast with something serious like Forbid.

OGKushman said:
ur spraying w/o gloves above...?

but yea i do the same (suit up with pants, long sleeve, respirator, and gloves;)) with avid and eagle 20 every other month on each one

the last line in my post

The Hemp Goddess said:
What are you using to treat the mites? I like to hit them hard and fast with something serious like Forbid.
You know hemp, I'm not sure of the name!! we split a quart about 3 years ago between 5 growers, stuff was crazy expensive, and needs to be taken very very serious!!! I'll find out the name later today, I'm so bummed, for me this means no butter from the dutch treat. We won't use plants thats been sprayed, I do know the manufactuer claims it's only residual for 30 days, and its systymic. I just don't get it!! I've scrubbed bleached Dr. doomed , vacumed, mopped, sprayed, bleached,vapped, and still the litte suckers keep comeing back. I do know the're not happy today, I pissed on there WEEDIES

The Hemp Goddess said:
Ya it's some stuff called avid, i think he said, this is where i got a few clones for the new year, Dutch treat, the one room has 9 plants 28 days out, the other room had about 12 plants in training, and then some. Every other light was HPS kinda funky for photos

P1070699.JPG

P1070700.JPG

P1070706.JPG

P1070708.JPG

avid is great stuff. i use it every other month. 6 drops per spray bottle

OGKushman said:
avid is great stuff. i use it every other month. 6 drops per spray bottle
thats the way to make it, this mixing a gallon at a time doesn't make cents for my little grow, had some snow this morning down south of me a few miles, really a surprise!!!

Latest posts

Back